Dr. Zeeshan has expertise in performing an array of procedures, including open heart surgery, minimally invasive heart valve surgery, mitral valve procedures, aortic valve surgery, heart transplant surgery, aortic surgery, and thoracic endovascular aortic repair (TEVAR).
Education and Training
Rawalpindi Medical College MD 1997
University of Punjab MD 1997
American Board of Surgery
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- 2014
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS- 2017
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Medicine Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine Case Western Reserve University 2016 - 2016
- Aortic And Mitral Valve Repair And Replacement
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair, Aortic Valve Surgery, Bloodless Medicine/transfusion-free Surgery And More
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (cabg)
- Endovascular Repair Of Aorta
- Mitral Valve Repair, Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Failure
- Mitral Valve Repair
- International Society of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- Penn Surgical Society
- American Medical Association
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Member American Heart Association 2017
- Member Society of Thoracic Surgeons 2014
- Associate Fellow American College of Surgeons 2014
- Member European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons 2017
- Member International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation 2017
- University of Maryland General Surgery 2012
- University of Pennsylvania General Surgery 2008
- Yale University Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery 2014
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical Associate - Heart Failure2015 - 2016Cleveland Clinic Ohio
- Clinical Associate - Open and Endovascular Aortic Surgery2014 - 2015Cleveland Clinic Ohio
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Surgeons, American Heart Association, Eastern Cardiothoracic Surgical Society, European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation, Society of Thoracic Surgeons,
What do you attribute your success to?
His passion to do well for his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Golfing
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
Dr. Ahmad Zeeshan MD's Practice location
Weston, FL 33331Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32804Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ahmad Zeeshan MD | Thoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ahmad Zeeshan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeeshan
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Is Jock Itch Contagious?
If you experience itching, redness of the skin, and a deep sense of irritation in your genital area, chances are you have jock itch. This is, broadly speaking, an infection you pick up from infected clothing or public places where species of microbes called yeast and fungi lurk unseen.What Is Jock...
- Talk Therapy Is Essential for Fibromyalgia Patients
Approximately 30 percent of those with fibromyalgia have depression, mood disturbances, and/or anxiety. When their mental state surrenders to their physical state, physical pain gets stronger. It is essential to seek a counselor, psychiatrist, or psychologist to help improve some of fibromyalgia's...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Biotin Benefits
What is biotin?Biotin is also called vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is one of the vitamin B complex. The vitamin B complex as we all are aware is a group of key nutrients which are very much required for the good health of the nerves, heart, metabolism and digestive system. Biotin...