Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry1342 Belmont St Suite 103 Brockton Massachusetts, 02301
Lyudmila Rakita, MD, is a highly-regarded psychiatrist with a private practice located in Brockton, Massachusetts. Psychiatrists are licensed physicians who specialize in the evaluation, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders. Dr. Rakita received her medical degree at Kyiv Medical University in Ukraine in 1974 and came to the United States of America in 1990, where she completed her residency in psychiatry at Boston Medical Center. Dr. Rakita is a member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Massachusetts Medical Society.
Education and Training
Kyiv Medical University
MD, PhD 0
Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Inst- Kiev- Ukraine 1974
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University 1974
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Bipolar Disorder
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association, Massachusetts Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- She came to the United States of America in 1990 and she was determined to be successful.
Hobbies / Sports
- Oil Painting
Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD's Practice location
Brockton, Massachusetts 02301Get Direction
Dr. Lyudmila Rakita MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rakita
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Robert D. Mehlman14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Edward Isaac Gelber M.D.1309 Beacon Street Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Samuel Frank M.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Anne Elizabeth Redburn D.O.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Paul I Weiss M.D.One Washington Strret Taunton MA 02780
- Dr. Vickki-ann Shemika Samuel MD85 E Newton St # 802 Boston MA 02118