Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2150 Coral Way Suite 5d Miami FL, 33145
Ignacio Bobes, MD, is an established psychiatrist working at Mercy Behavioral Health in Miami, Florida. He is also affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami, Florida, and specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. Dr. Bobes received his medical degree in 1990 at Universidad de La Habana in Cuba and then trained at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and a professional member of the American Psychiatric Association.
Education and Training
Universidad de La Habana
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana,Havana, Cuba MD
Universidad Nacional del Comahue Facultad de Ciencias Medicas
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor -
- Professor of the Year- 2016
- Bipolar Disorder
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His compassion and ability to understand the pain and suffering of his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Martial Arts, Boxing, Swimming, Running
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Psychopharmacology
Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33145Get Direction
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149Get Direction
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149Get Direction
Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bobes
- How Can I Treat Anxiety at Home?
Understanding AnxietyAnxiety attacks are difficult to control without the help of a therapist. But by learning and educating oneself about anxiety may help to prevent it. Anxiety is an excessive reaction to a stressful situation, which brings in trembling, a choking feeling, pain in the heart...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Carlos Satulovsky MD3800 South Ocean Drive Hollywood FL 33019
- Dr. Fernando Raul Salvato M.D.11750 SW 40TH ST MIAMI FL 33175
- Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD330 SW 27 AVE MIAMI FL 33135
- Ivgenija J. Fastovsky19111 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach Florida 33160
- Dr. Francisco Ricart MD747 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Coral Gables Florida 33134