Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2150 Coral Way Suite 5d Miami FL, 33145
Ignacio Bobes, MD, is an established psychiatrist working at Mercy Behavioral Health in Miami, Florida. He is also affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center in Miami, Florida, and specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. Dr. Bobes received his medical degree in 1990 at Universidad de La Habana in Cuba and then trained at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and a professional member of the American Psychiatric Association.
Education and Training
Universidad de La Habana
Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana,Havana, Cuba MD
Universidad Nacional del Comahue Facultad de Ciencias Medicas
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor -
- Professor of the Year- 2016
- Bipolar Disorder
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His compassion and ability to understand the pain and suffering of his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Martial Arts, Boxing, Swimming, Running
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Psychopharmacology
Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33145Get Direction
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149Get Direction
Key Biscayne, Florida 33149Get Direction
Dr. Ignacio Bobes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bobes
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Dr. Mariela Teresa Padro M.D.7600 S Red Rd, Suite 225 South Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Carlos Satulovsky MD3800 South Ocean Drive Hollywood FL 33019
- Dr. Fernando Raul Salvato M.D.11750 SW 40TH ST MIAMI FL 33175
- Dr. Antonia E. Ruaix MD330 SW 27 AVE MIAMI FL 33135
- Ivgenija J. Fastovsky19111 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach Florida 33160
- Dr. Francisco Ricart MD747 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Coral Gables Florida 33134