Rajal N. Mehta, MD, is an Internal Medicine Physician and Geriatric Specialist with Integrative Medical Services in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Mehta has over 13 years of experience in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Originally from India, where she completed her medical schooling, Dr. Mehta relocated to the United States and completed her Internal Medicine training at Long Island College Hospital, NY. She then moved to Omaha, Nebraska to complete a Fellowship in Geriatrics at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. She has both inpatient and outpatient experience, and recently joined the IMS Family Medicine Department to continue her outpatient medical care. Dr. Mehta is well published in medical journals with over 30 articles on Cardiology and Internal Medicine. She is a professional member of the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
pramukh swami medical college , Karamsad , Gujarat , India
Sardar Patel Med Coll, Rajasthan Univ, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India 1994
Sardar Patel Med Coll, Rajasthan Univ, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India Medical
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Acute coronary syndrome in patients with human immunodeficiency virus disease.
- Effect of thrombolytic therapy on QT dispersion in elderly versus younger patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Resolution of ST-segment elevation after thrombolytic therapy in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine
- Long Island College Hospital 2001
- Long Island College Hospital 1998
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, Nebraska 2002
- University of Nebraska - Omaha
- (Geriatrics), UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER, OMAHA, NE 2001
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His dedication, and drive to make a difference.
Hobbies / Sports
- Singing, Yoga, Painting, Family, Friends
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical research & publications
Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD's Practice location
Phoenix, Arizona 85032Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85032Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85029Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD | Internist | Geriatric Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
Originally from India, where she completed medical school, Dr. Mehta relocated to the United States and completed her Internal Medicine training at Long Island College Hospital, NY. She then moved to Omaha, Nebraska to complete a Fellowship in Geriatrics at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Mehta has gained a wealth of both inpatient and outpatient experience. Recently, she joined the IMS Family Medicine Department to continue her outpatient medical care. In addition to her many accomplishments in the medical field, Dr. Mehta is well published in medical journals with over 30 articles on Cardiology and Internal Medicine. She is board certified by the American board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Mehta currently practices with Integrated Medical Services where she serves her patients specializing in internal and geriatric medicine. She strive for the highest quality care for every patient by utilizing her knowledge provided within the group. As health care continues to evolve, IMS is committed to finding new and better ways to provide exceptional personalized care. Geriatricians specialize in the unique health needs of the elderly, including chronic diseases, nutritional problems, skin ailments, cognitive loss, memory impairment, adverse effects of medications, immobility and balances issues. When she is not serving her patients, in her spare time, Dr. Mehta enjoys yoga and spending time with her family.
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Rebecca Cook30633 N 46th Pl Cave Creek Arizona 85331
- Dr. Amna Sabeen Yaqoob MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Jessica Michele Berdeja MD9225 N 3RD ST PHOENIX AZ 85020
- Dr. Ralph Elliott Seligmann MD10900 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Kevin Gordon Jackson M.D.8111 E Thomas Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Scott L. Bernstein M.D.9458 E Ironwood Square Dr Scottsdale AZ 85258