Rajal N. Mehta, MD, is an Internal Medicine Physician and Geriatric Specialist with Integrative Medical Services in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Mehta has over 13 years of experience in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Originally from India, where she completed her medical schooling, Dr. Mehta relocated to the United States and completed her Internal Medicine training at Long Island College Hospital, NY. She then moved to Omaha, Nebraska to complete a Fellowship in Geriatrics at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. She has both inpatient and outpatient experience, and recently joined the IMS Family Medicine Department to continue her outpatient medical care. Dr. Mehta is well published in medical journals with over 30 articles on Cardiology and Internal Medicine. She is a professional member of the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
pramukh swami medical college , Karamsad , Gujarat , India
Sardar Patel Med Coll, Rajasthan Univ, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India 1994
Sardar Patel Med Coll, Rajasthan Univ, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India Medical
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Acute coronary syndrome in patients with human immunodeficiency virus disease.
- Effect of thrombolytic therapy on QT dispersion in elderly versus younger patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Resolution of ST-segment elevation after thrombolytic therapy in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine
- Long Island College Hospital 2001
- Long Island College Hospital 1998
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Omaha, Nebraska 2002
- University of Nebraska - Omaha
- (Geriatrics), UNIVERSITY OF NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER, OMAHA, NE 2001
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- His dedication, and drive to make a difference.
Hobbies / Sports
- Singing, Yoga, Painting, Family, Friends
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical research & publications
Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD's Practice location
Phoenix, Arizona 85032Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85032Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85029Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD | Internist | Geriatric Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rajal N. Mehta MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mehta
Originally from India, where she completed medical school, Dr. Mehta relocated to the United States and completed her Internal Medicine training at Long Island College Hospital, NY. She then moved to Omaha, Nebraska to complete a Fellowship in Geriatrics at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Dr. Mehta has gained a wealth of both inpatient and outpatient experience. Recently, she joined the IMS Family Medicine Department to continue her outpatient medical care. In addition to her many accomplishments in the medical field, Dr. Mehta is well published in medical journals with over 30 articles on Cardiology and Internal Medicine. She is board certified by the American board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Mehta currently practices with Integrated Medical Services where she serves her patients specializing in internal and geriatric medicine. She strive for the highest quality care for every patient by utilizing her knowledge provided within the group. As health care continues to evolve, IMS is committed to finding new and better ways to provide exceptional personalized care. Geriatricians specialize in the unique health needs of the elderly, including chronic diseases, nutritional problems, skin ailments, cognitive loss, memory impairment, adverse effects of medications, immobility and balances issues. When she is not serving her patients, in her spare time, Dr. Mehta enjoys yoga and spending time with her family.
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Rebecca Cook30633 N 46th Pl Cave Creek Arizona 85331
- Dr. Amna Sabeen Yaqoob MD500 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Jessica Michele Berdeja MD1300 N 12th St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Ralph Elliott Seligmann MD10900 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Alan L. Barnett D.O.7725 N 43rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85051
- Dr. Jodi K Novak D.O.11000 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254