Glenn D. Cohen, M.D. is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is subspecialty trained and possesses a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Cohen treats ...
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1994
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1976
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
- LAC+USC Medical Center
- Tufts University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Association for Hand Surgery, California Orthopaedic Association, Ventura County Medical Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Listening to his patients, and evaluating all treatment options with patients in order to provide the best possible patient care.
Hobbies / Sports
- He was Featured on a Segment of the TV Program California HD on Both NBC and CBS to Talk About His Fine Art Photography-www.glenndavid.photography.com
- Aetna Advantage Dental
- Aetna Affordable Health Choices limited benefits insurance plan
- Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna Choice POS (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aetna Dental PPO/PDN
- Aetna Golden Choice Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Golden Medicare Plan (HMO)
- Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Only
- Aetna HealthFund Aetna Health Network Option
- Aetna HealthFund HMO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Aetna Select
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access Managed Choice POS
- Aetna HealthFund Open Access POS II
- Aetna HealthFund Open Choice PPO
- Aetna Medicare Open (Private Fee-for-Service)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (HMO/Open Access HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Aetna Medicare Select (HMO)
- Aetna Medicare Special Needs
- Aetna Open Access Elect Choice (EPO)
- Aetna Open Access HMO
- Aetna Open Access Managed Choice (POS)
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Value Network HMO
- Aetna Vision
- Aetna Whole Health - Banner Health OAMC
- Aetna Whole Health - MW Comm. Health Solutions
- Aetna Whole Health- Banner Health Network HMO
- Aetna Workers' Comp Access
- Aexcel Aetna Select
- Aexcel Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Choice POS II
- Aexcel Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel PPO
- Aexcel PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select
- Aexcel Plus Aetna Select (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II
- Aexcel Plus Choice POS II (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO
- Aexcel Plus Elect Choice EPO (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS
- Aexcel Plus Managed Choice POS (Open Access)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Aetna Select (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Elect Choice (Aetna HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus Open Access Managed Choice POS (HealthFund)
- Aexcel Plus PPO
- Aexcel Plus PPO (Aetna HealthFund)
- Affordable Health Choices
- Behavioral Healthcare Program
- Better Health
- Better Health Kids Pennsylvania
- Elect Choice (EPO)
- Employee Assistance Program
- HCA Smart Care Base (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Plus (PPO)
- HCA Smart Care Select
- HCA Smart Care Value (PPO)
- HCA Well Care (Level 3)
- HCA Well Care (Levels 1 & 2)
- HMO (Open Access)
- HMO Deductible Plan
- HMO Deductible Plan (CA members only)
- Healthy New York HMO
- Illinois Community Network
- Illinois Managed Choice Network
- LM Healthworks
- MCOA 7500
- Managed Choice (POS)
- Managed Choice Open Access
- Managed Choice Open Access HDHP
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 1500
- Managed Choice Open Access Value 5000
- Medicare Plan (HMO / Open Access HMO)
- Medicare Plan (PPO)
- Medicare Rx Premier (PDP)
- NYC Community Plan
- National Advantage Program
- New York Certified PPO (Workers' Comp)
- New York Recommendation of Care PPO (Workers' Comp)
- North Shore LIJ Employee Health Plan (CIIPA)
- Open Access Aetna Select
- Open Choice (PPO)
- PCP Referral Plan (TX only)
- Preventative and Hospital Care 3000
- Quality Point-of-Service (QPOS)
- Savings Plus of Arizona
- Savings Plus of Chicago, IL
- Savings Plus of Florida (Brevard and Tampa)
- Savings Plus of Lake County, OH
- Savings Plus of Oklahoma
- Savings Plus of Texas
- Signature Administrators
- Student Health Plans
- Texas CHIP
- Texas STAR (Medicaid)
- Texas Voluntary/Informal (Workers' Comp)
- Traditional Choice Indemnity
- Vitalidad Mexico con Aetna
- Vitalidad Plus California con Aetna
- Volunteer Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- 51-99 Employee Elect
- Advantage HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers (HealthKeepers, Inc. - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Peninsula Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers (Priority Health Care, Inc - HMO)
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Anthem KeyCare (PPO)
- Anthem KeyCare HSA
- Anthem KeyCare POS
- Anthem Medicare Preferred
- Anthem Medicare Preferred Core
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Access PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Cross HMO (CaliforniaCare)
- Blue Cross POS - HMO Network
- Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer)
- Blue MedicareRx Plus (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Premier (PDP)
- Blue MedicareRx Standard (PDP)
- Blue View Vision, Anthem Vision and Anthem Blue Vision
- BlueCare Family Plan
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- ClearProtection 1000
- ClearProtection 3300
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Commonwealth of Virginia - HDHP
- Conversion (Participating)
- Empire Direct HMO
- Empire Direct POS
- Empire Direct Share POS
- Essential KeyCare
- Federal Employee Program - Basic/Standard Option
- Healthy Virginian
- ITPE Health and Welfare Fund
- Individual Basic BlueCare (Participating)
- Individual Basic KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare (PPO)
- Individual KeyCare Preferred (PPO)
- KeyCare Flexible Choice
- KeyCare Healthsmart
- Lumenos HRA
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Lumenos Plans
- MedBlue HMO
- Medicare Supplement
- National Vision
- New England Health Plans - Connecticut
- Option 1 or Option 2 (Participating)
- PPO USA
- Premier PPO
- Select HMO
- Select PPO
- Senior Secure Medicare+Choice HMO
- Short Option
- SmartSense Plus
- Standard 1 or Standard 2
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connecticut Coalition
- The Local Choice
- The Local Choice - HDHP
- Traditional Indemnity
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Virginia Advantage
- Virginia Basic
- Virginia Select
- Virginia Standard
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Colorado
- Blue Medicare Advanced PPO
- Child-Only Health Coverage
- CoreShare Plus
- EPO BlueFreedom
- HMO Select
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Medicare Advanced HMO Sure Value Of Colorado
- Medicare Preferred
- Medicare Preferred Core
- Medicare Preferred Premier
- National PPO (BlueCard PPO)
- Point Of Service
- Premier PPO
- SmartSense Plus
- SureValue (HMO)
- SureValue Enhanced (HMO)
- Tonik (Vision)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Access Blue
- Anthem MediBlue (HMO)
- Anthem MediBlue Preferred (PPO)
- Anthem MediBlue Value (HMO)
- Anthem Medicare Pref Standard (PPO)
- Anthem Vision
- Blue Medicare Adv PPO
- Blue View Vision
- Blue View Vision Insight
- Blue View Vision Select
- BlueCard Worldwide
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- Federal Employee Program
- HMO Blue New England
- Lumenos HSA Plans
- Lumenos Plans
- MediBlue Essential (HMO)
- MediBlue Plus (HMO)
- National PPO (BlueCard PPO)
- PPO USA
- State BlueCare
- State Preferred
- The Connectict Coalition
- Tri-State Teamsters
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Advantage PPO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred Standard (PPO)
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Gold (PDP)
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Plus (PDP)
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Standard (PDP)
- Blue Cross Senior Secure Plan I (HMO)
- Classic PPO
- ClearProtection Plus
- CoreGuardSM Plus
- Elements Hospital
- Elements Hospital Plus
- Elements Hospital Preferred
- HMO Saver
- Health Families
- Hospital BeneFits
- Individual HMO
- Lumenos HSA 1500/5000
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Share
- Power Select HMO
- Premier PPO
- Premier Plus PPO
- Select HMO
- SmartSense Plus
- Solution PPO
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Blue Shield of California
- Access+ HMO
- Active Choice
- Active Start
- Added Advantage POS
- Base PPO
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Group Plan
- Blue Shield of California Life & Health Insurance Company
- Blue Shield of California PPO
- CCPOA Medical Plan
- California Choice
- Core Flex
- Enhanced PPO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program Access+ HMO
- Federal Employee Health Benefit Program PPO
- Healthy Families Program
- Local Access+ HMO
- Medicare Supplemental
- Premier PPO
- Shield Saver
- Shield Savings
- Shield Secure
- Shield Secure Plus (PPO)
- Shield Signature
- Shield Spectrum
- Shield Wise
- Simple Savings
- Vital Shield
- Bravo Health
- Choice Care Network
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- Health Net
- Advantage Platinum HMO/POS
- Advantage Platinum Insurance PPO
- Advantage Platinum Medprime HMO/POS
- Blue & Gold HMO
- CA SHP Access for Infants and Mothers
- CA SHP Healthy Families
- CA SHP Healthy Kids EPO
- CA SHP Healthy Kids HMO
- CA SHP Medi-Cal
- CT Medicare Programs
- County of San Bernadino
- Edison Internationl - SCE
- Elect Open Access - Silver Network
- Elect, Elect Open Access & Select - POS
- FEHB - Arizona
- FEHB - California
- HMO - Bronze Network
- HMO - Bronze Network Medicare COB
- HMO - Group & Salud HMO Plus
- HMO - Individual
- HMO - Medicare COB
- HMO - Optimizer HRA
- HMO - Silver Network
- Healthy Heart Plan 1 &Ruby Plan 1 (HMO)
- Medicare Advantage (HMO) - Salud
- Medicare Private Fee-For-Service
- Mental Health Network (MHN)
- NJ Medicaid Healthy Options
- National PPO - First Health
- Options Plus - Violet (PPO)
- POS Medicare COB
- PPO & PPO Plus
- PPO Choice 30
- PPO Choice Saver Select
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Premier Network
- Primary EPO
- Saint Mary's College
- Salud EPO/PPO
- Salud HMO y mas
- Seniority Plus Amber CHF (HMO)
- Seniority Plus Amber I & Amber II (HMO)
- Seniority Plus/Medicare Advantage (HMO)
- Silver Network Medicare COB
- Stanford PPO
- Stanford University (Cardinal Care)
- The Home Depot
- Verizon Communications, CA
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value
- AARP MedicareRx Enhanced (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred (PDP)
- Compass Rose Health Plan FEHP FFS (PPO)
- Copay Select
- Definity Choice Plus
- Definity PPO
- Dual Complete LP
- Dual Complete RP
- Evercare Plan DH (HMO SNP)
- Evercare Plan RDP (RPPOSNP)
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice
- Harvard Pilgrim Choice Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Options
- Healthy NY
- Heritage Choice
- Heritage Choice Standard
- Heritage Plus - Arkansas
- Heritage Plus - Georgia
- Heritage Plus - North Carolina
- Heritage Plus - South Carolina
- Heritage Plus/Heritage EPO
- Heritage Premier
- Heritage Select
- M.D. IPA
- M.D. IPA Preferred
- Medica Choice
- Medicare Advantage HMO
- Medicare Advantage PFFS
- Medicare Advantage POS
- Medicare Advantage PPO
- MedicareComplete Choice Essential
- MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2
- MedicareComplete Essential
- MedicareComplete Plan 1
- MedicareComplete Plus
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Commercial
- Neighborhood Health Partnership (NHP) - Mercy Select
- Nursing Home Plan
- Optimum Choice
- Optimum Choice Preferred
- Pacificare SignatureElite Plus
- River Valley Choice Plus
- Secure Horizons Medicare
- Sharp SecureHorizons Plan by UnitedHealthcare
- Sierra Health and Life
- SignatureValue Advantage
- SignatureValue HealthCare Partners Network
- Suite Spot
- The Empire Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United HealthOne
- United Healthcare Navigate
- United Healthcare Navigate Plus
- United Healthcare Navigate/Navigate Balanced
- UnitedHealthcare Basics
- UnitedHealthcare Catalyst
- UnitedHealthcare Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Choice HMO/Choice Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Families
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan for Kids
- UnitedHealthcare Core
- UnitedHealthcare Dental Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Advantage
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare EDGE
- UnitedHealthcare Heritage
- UnitedHealthcare Mutli-Choice
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO
- UnitedHealthcare Pledge
- UnitedHealthcare Select EPO
- UnitedHealthcare Select HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus HMO
- UnitedHealthcare Select Plus POS
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan Choice Plus
- UnitedHealthcare iPlan PPO
Dr. Glenn D. Cohen M.D.'s Practice location
Westlake Village, CA 91361 Get Direction
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Glenn D. Cohen M.D. | Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Glenn D. Cohen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
Dr. Thakral was informative about my hand injury. He explained the results of the X-Ray and informed me of everything I needed to do for recovery. He took the time to answer all of my questions. Gabby did an excellent job with my cast, and made me feel comfortable.
Outstanding service! Highly recommend!
Dr. Cohen and staff are amazing!! Meticulous, professional and warm-- very tough to achieve in a Doctor's office- but they do it flawlessly!!! Thank you Gabby, Stacey, Mo and Dr. Cohen!!
Amazing job. Great customer service, the staff and Doctor (Cohen) are amazing. They were caring and very knowledgeable.
Dr Cohen was very informative and more important concern about giving a full assessment of my diagnosis and care
Dr. Cohen is the best of the best. We would never use any other Dr. Highly recommend him. The whole staff is also incredible.
Great experience, short wait time.
Great care and very helpful staff
Wonderful service and attention to detail. I am in good hands, no pun intended.
Wonderful, responsive and extremely knowledgeable.
Excellent care by Dr.Cohen and staff, as always.
Very professional and caring
Dr. Cohen and his staff go above and beyond expectations. I wouldn't go anywhere else for injuries to my hand, wrist or elbows. Thank you!
Dr. Cohen, Gabby, and Stacy were beyond amazing! Not only were they extremely knowledgable but they were all so nice! I was nervous before the appt but they made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend them to everyone!
My sons and I have seen Dr Cohen for hand injuries for the last 10 years. I like how he takes a lot of time to explain our hand problems, even having a white board in the exam rooms to draw bones and where the problem is. His medical knowledge and treatment are excellent.
I wouldn't go to anyone else, Dr. Cohen takes his time to understand what your situation is and helps you every step of the way.
Injuring both of your hands is a huge bummer, but with Dr. Cohen and Jo I felt like I was in the right hands. This is my 3rd time seeing Dr. Cohen over the years - I don't trust anyone else!
One of the best doctors I've been to! Very helpful and honest, I highly recommend to anyone looking for a true expert in the field.
Simply the best hand /wrist doctor in California .
Compassionate, efficient, quality care. Wonderful staff support!
Dr. Cohen is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. His thoroughness, and bed side manner is phenomenal.
Very prompt,professional and nice
Dr Cohen was very nice and explained everything in detail. The staff were so nice and the casting was so smooth, she was very quick and explained everything she needed to do. Would highly recommend Dr Cohen to anyone who has a hand injury.
We are a repeat customer and wouldn't go anywhere else! Dr Cohen and his staff are helpful and knowledgable.
Great care helping my son heal his wrist! Thank you!!
Dr. Cohen has always been amazing and we trust him immensely with our children. He is patient, kind and honest!
Great clear explanations and future looking issue description.
First time, seems good.
My son was well taken care of and staff was very helpful.
Dr. Cohen is a very meticulous provider. I felt in very good hands during my visit here
Dr. Cohen & his staff have once again helped our family. All I can say is "Thank you a million times!"
Easy going very knowledgeable and clear
Dr Cohen is a careful, precise, honest, and caring doctor. He looks deeply for all possible causes and does not jump to pharmaceuticals or surgery unless it's the best or only answer. He handles each issue personally with an excellent staff supporting hi who understand what he intends and what their part is. If you are his patient, he is YOUR doctor and he looks our for you.
Excellent visit all questions answered
Everyone at this office has been great. I have to give special thanks to Gabby and Stacy as they have been truly amazing and helpful. I also love the fact that Dr. Cohen done not push medication like so many other doctors. Thank you all.
Dr. Cohen and staff are amazing ! Always professional and willing to help.
The office is very organized and the staffs are so helpful. My daughter loves her cast and designs. Dr. Cohen is great.
Good continued care. The Doctor was very thorough and considerate of my son's needs.
Dr. Cohen is great with kids and parents alike. Very knowledgable and thorough and I trust him to help my son's bones heal. This is the second time my son is being treated by him for a fracture.
I loved everything about this doctors office from the moment I walked in. Everyone was so welcoming and made sure I understood everything that was happening every step of the way. Walking away feeling confident in healing perfectly.
Dr Cohen has taken great care of me for many years . I would highly recommend Dr Cohen and his staff !
Wonderful Professional communicative Doctor
Dr. Cohen and his office are really awesome! This is absolutely the best place to go.
Great doctor. Exceptionally knowledge and was very comfortable with the treatment and quality of care. Have been to Glenn for a number of injuries and have been pleased with him and his staff is very friendly and helpful. Would recommend.
Over the last couple of years my daughter has suffered two injuries as a competitive rock climber. For each injury I took her to doctors covered by our insurance only to be unhappy with the care in both cases. Each time we ended up seeking Dr. Cohen's guidance and trust him completely . I have certainly learned my lesson. From here on out I will head to this friendly, spotless office to get it right the first time.
Thank you very much. Very helpful and straight forward and overall a good experience and The staff was friendly and fun. I recommend the pink cast it pops
Thorough with initial exam and explained details well. Casting was quick and they took care of my son well.
Such a friendly office. Everyone is so knowledgable. Great service and care.
Very thorough and persistent in trying to find a resolution to problems. Doesent rush to the most extreme solution, he goes for the best one.
Wonderful care of patients. Thanks dr Cohen
We love Dr Cohen and the wonderful staff. My daughter has been able to safely participate in a high-impact sport. Thank you so much!
Dr Cohen and his staff team are the best! From walking into the office to on my way out they always make sure I'm well taken care of. Best hand dr ever.
Amazing staff. Everyone makes you feel very comfortable.
The doctor and staff are great. They saw my daughter right away and treated her with great care. We will certainly come back to Dr. Cohen again should we be in need.
Dr. Cohen is amazing!
Excellent service I will tell all my friends
Wonderful care of patients. Very attentive to what the patients needs made cast to what he wanted
Dr. Cohen is Amazing! Everyone at the office is friendly and professional. We had a great visit and will recommend him to all of our friends and family! ‚ù§Ô∏è
Great patient centered care and service - all the staff are very compassionate
Dr Cohen and his staff were very caring and professional with my son. I would recommend his office to friends and family.
I am so thrilled with Dr.Cohen and his staff. The truly t thrilled with staff. We were treated so well in this office
Amazing service from an incredibly friendly staff,,
The Dr and staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They make you feel very comfortable with the whole process. Thank you all.
Great experience at Dr Cohen's office despite the diagnosis that my son had broken his thumb. Office staff all lovely and welcoming and office beautiful.
We love Dr Cohen and his whole team. The staff are warm and friendly and completely professional. We always feel that we are given sound advice and wonderful treatment.
Dr. Cohen was great! I had a very rare hand injury that he was extremely knowledgeable of. I like that he wasn't hasty to operate when there were other options. He also had a clear/concise plan to get better. His staff was friendly and helpful. He would definitely be my first option if/when confronted with future injuries. If you have any orthopedic injuries or inquiries, he's the guy that o contact. Definitely pleased so far.
Dr Cohen and his staff have been great
The office staff was very friendly and professional. My child is 8 and they made the experience great for her
Dr. Cohen is an incredible MD. I value and completely trust his opinion. I recommend him even to my own patients!
Very friendly and informative. Felt comfortable leaving knowing I was taken care of. Dr.Cohen and staff were all wonderful.
Dr. Cohen always does the best job!!!
Great service from Doctor and office staff. Highly recommend!
Amazing service and attention to my injuries by a friendly professional staff.
Excellent service every time. We love the staff and Dr. Cohen is amazing!
Seeing Dr. Cohen for wrist fracture for my daughter. Office clean, receptive, knowledgable and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen. He is excellent.
Great service and staff
Dr.Cohen took great care of me and valued my every need. Him and his staff could not be any nicer and more helpful.
The water resistant cast was a must for anyone who wants peace of mind as you are healing. I highly recommend it, worth the extra cost!
Dr Cohens he hand Dr in he world
Dr. Cohen is great. Very thorough. And the staff is equally awesome as well! üëçüèªüëçüèªüëçüèª
Friendly staff, attentive, answered all questions we had. Doctor was great with my daughter, thorough in questioning injury and recommending treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen.
Dr Cohen is very good at explaining my son's condition in a simple way that we can understand.
He's the best in the business.
I am a physician assistant and have referred patients to Dr. Cohen for over 15 years. So when my own child got a fracture playing football I knew where to come. The facility is top notch. The staff was very accommodation and got me in the same day I called. I trust Dr. Cohen and would recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic hand Doctor. He is the best.
Overall excellent experience. Dr. Cohen was thoughtful and provided good care
Great job done by a very friendly and knowledgable staff.
I am 12 yrs old andI broke my wrist and was really scared. Dr Cohen and his staff were so wonderful and made me feel better.
The doctor were amazing efficient and really worked to understand everything we complained about. thank you
Great guy, supportive, open to questions and very patient
The place to come if you break a bone in your hand. Got me in the day I called. Very professional doctor and staff. State of the art equipment. Excellent communication and treatment. Comfortable cast. Glad I was referred.
- Sue drazen for ally stankowski
Have known Dr. Cohen a long time. He is an excellent physician!
Very kind, informative, explained in detail my condition. Great office and staff. Highly recommend. Excellent.
Really explains... Very prompt
Wow-I feel like I am in the best hands with Dr Cohen. Amazing and efficient staff, Dr is personable and thorough.
Second time having to bring a little one in for a cast. Dr. Cohen and his staff always make the environment positive for little minds to have a cast done.
The staff is very friendly and professional. Every time I visit they take care of me and I never have to wait long.
Dr. Cohen and his staff continue to provide incredible service and care. This is our family's first and only choice for hand injuries. As a family that has been here for several sports injuries. I highly recommend them to ensure everything heals well
Dr Cohen and his staff are awesome. They took very good. Care of my daughter's wrist Ten out of ten
Super great service; thorough and careful consideration with regard to proper care of son's injury and his lifestyle. Thank you!
Love this office! Now Dr. Cohen has now treated 3 of the 5 in our family. Thank you Dr. C, Gabby, and D.
Staff very friendly, efficient and knowledgable. Excellent experience.
Best hand doc in town! Would never go anywhere else.
The office staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. They made my 11 year old daughter feel so comfortable. Dr Cohen is awesome and caring. We Actually had fun at my daughters appts. I would recommend Dr Cohn and this office 100%!!!
Dr Cohen is patient, clear, and a true expert.
Great doctor! He really cares about his patients!
My time here was quick and I got my arm looked at and casted within the hour
Absolutely amazing! So thankful for the referral from Debby H. and the very knowledgeable and kind staff! Eternally grateful! Thank you so much, Betty Harger
- Alma delia
Everything was great staff was vary nices
Joe has been casting me for 12 years and always does a great job
Doctor and staff are awesome. Highly recommend!
New patient of Dr. Cohen and I have already referred a friend. Sincere, compassionate, and surgically conservative.
Dr Cohen and staff has the exclusive with our extended family for two decades!
Great with my kids!
Dr. Cohen and his entire staff are the absolute greatest. First came here several years ago for my wife's hand and will never go anywhere else!
Love Dr Cohen and his team, which is good because my kid is accident-prone.
The doctor is really nice and smart. They really helping me and made sure I was good. I hope I never hurt myself again but if I do I will come here
I have seen dr Cohen for my broken wrist and my sons broken finger. We would not visit anyone else for hand injuries
The staff is very professional and always on time. Dr Cohen is warm and friendly. I am pleased with my results.
Fantastic first experience with Dr. Cohen. Staff was friendly and helpful, and they fit us in last minute after a school injury.
Dr Cohen is very thorough and is as good as they get
Amazing practice. I would never go anywhere else.
Extremely knowledgable, patient and easy to work with!!!
The office has a really friendly vibe and everybody is really helpful.
Was very pleased with the cast
Awesome experience, EVERY TIME!!
Excellent, caring, 5 star service, especially in a difficult situation. Highly recommend.
Great staff! They worked very well with my 8 year old, making him feel comfortable and explaining his injury.
Always a great experience! Thanks, Dr. Cohen
Fantastic office! Dr. Cohen was very thorough with addressing my sons finger injury. Best Doctor in the Conejo Valley and beyond!
Everyone was so helpful and caring at each visit. Gabby was wonderful and took the time to be sure the cast was comfortable. Made the whole process easy and showed so much compassion. Stacey the office manager is a true class act! Dr Cohen is a the best in the field. He is the only dr I would see for a hand injury.
Great doctor, great staff!
I love this office, Joe was great with my cast. Tracy is so supportive. Gabby was great too. Dr Cohen is great, all around I appreciated everyone!
They can make a bad day be a really good one! Thank you for my cool cast!
Was able to schedule quickly after injury. Took less than 15 minutes to get a proper diagnosis and x-Ray. Assistants were very helpful. Doctor pinpointed problem within minutes.
The staff is incredible at this practice. Everyone from Debbie who booked the appointment, to Jo the dr assistant, to Stacey who helped with my insurance questions they were all so welcoming and friendly. Our experience was so positive with Dr Cohen making my daughter feel at ease with her first cast! We highly recommend this practice for all ages!!
Great staff. Dee and Jo very helpful.
Thanks for being a great doctor. You have taken great care of me for the past several years.
Friendly and very helpful!!!
Loved coming to Dr. Cohen's. He was extremely helpful and made me feel confident in the healing process.
Hurt my wrist in a bike accident and Dr. Cohen diagnosed it and treated it with a kind bedside manner and his expertise. His assistant was so kind, friendly and extremely efficient. I am thrilled that I was referred to his office for treatment.
Dr Cohen is amazing. He managed our two year old's hand injury. The office staff, the therapists and Dr Cohen are very professional and the office functions smoothly. This time we are back for our 8 year old son's broken finger. There is no other Doctor we would trust as much as Dr Cohen
Very professional and attentive. Exudes confidence which set me at ease. Approachable doctor and friendly staff.
Dr Cohen is so amazing! He is conservative, which we appreciate. He is truly a specialist. Great bedside manner with all ages.
We have been to Dr.Cohen's office 3 separate times and each time they were better than the last. From Dee at the the front desk to Jo and Gabby the rockin techs who always make the visit fun! And as always the expertise and calm demeanor of Dr.Cohen makes you know that you are in the best hands in the business. Thank you to the entire team for taking care of our family when we needed you most!!!
Seen for simple fracture but happy to have peace of mind my son is being cared for by a specialist. Great attention to detail, friendly staff.
I had wrist surgery 9 years ago, at age 45. I had torn ligaments, which made it a complicated surgery. Dr. Cohen did an amazing job! I healed beautifully, and have continued to have full use of my wrist. I lift weights regularly, and continue to have no problems with wrist. I highly recommend Dr. Cohen, very informative and knowledgeable.
We have been pleased with the experience here. Dr. Cohen and all staff have been helpful and patient.
We are satisfied, the assistants are very and the good thing they are bilingual
Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable about sports injuries and great with kids. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable as well. Really love the choice of casts- waterproof, all different colors and choice of glitter!
Five star service. Everyone was spot on. Love Dr Cohen. Back to playing tennis. Yay!
Dr. Cohen is an amazing Doctor! Highly recommend.
Amazing experience from the moment I called the office thru my surgery Would highly recommend Dr Cohn and his very professional staff.
Great and caring staff. They took such great care of my son that broke his finger.
Dr. Cohen is simply the best. He has treated two of my injuries and I have always felt so comfortable and confident in his care. His staff are very nice and knowledgable too. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Cohen is awesome!! So knowledgable and always takes good care of me and my family when we need it!! His office staff is wonderful as well,, if you need the best Ortho hand specialist Dr. Cohen is the one!!
Quick and professional care. Very willing to listen to concerns and discuss issues.
Dr. Cohen and his staff are awesome. I'm the third in our family to be seen by him. Highly recommend him!
Excellent medical care and service! I wouldn't trust anyone else for hand and arm injuries. His strategies prevented me from longer recovery and chronic pain.
Dr Cohen is the best!
Dr. Cohen is the Best! Jo is amazing took great care of both my kids. Wouldnt go to any other Orthopedic surgeon.
I wouldnt trust anyone else for hand and arm injuries. His strategies prevented me from longer recovery and chronic pain."
I have seen Dr Cohen several times. His office staff and he are outstanding. Never a wait and everyone is always friendly and smiling!
Thank you Guys"
Best doctor ever.
Dr Cohen is the best surgeon ever. I trust him completely.
Great care! Saw us in an hour on New Year holiday! Answered all questions. In and out pretty quick. Helpful staff. Thanks!
We had a great experience we have no words to say about how they are they are more than amazing everything is excellent
I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone. He and his staff were wonderful with my 7 year old daughter. I really appreciated that they throughly explained everyone not only to me but to her at her comprehension level as well. The one drawback is that they are not providers for any insurance company but the fact that I could completely trust Dr. Cohen with my daughters care made it worth it.
Staff was professional and friendly. Dr Cohen was very helpful and explained my injury and the process to healing.+ Show More
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus refers to the ringing sensation in the ears. For some it is felt like a buzzing or whistling sound that troubles them at night. Tinnitus is actually very common and affects about one in five people. The disturbance may be continuous or periodic in nature. The noise varies in intensity and...
- Why Should We Eat Whole Grains?
For centuries, whole grains (straight from the stalk of the plant) were an integral part of our diet until mills began to surface. Milling takes away the bran and germ from the grain, robbing it of its nutritious content. Although removing the bran and germ increases the shelf life of the product...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Roee Elan Rubinstein M.D. 200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Eli T Ziv M.D. 7301 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Michael C Ciano M.D. 2190 Lynn Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Tjerk F Bury MD 351 Rolling Oaks Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Neal Lewis Gorlick MD 5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills CA 91367
- Dr. Lorenzo Giles Walker M.D. 2001 Solar Dr Oxnard CA 93036