Michael Brian Black, MD, is an anesthesiologist working at Sheridan Healthcare in Florida. He received his medical degree in 1994 at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and then trained at Yale University. Dr. Black is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and was nominated Physician of the Month in August 2008. He is board certified in anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- SLLP1, a unique, intra-acrosomal, non-bacteriolytic, c lysozyme-like protein of human spermatozoa.
- Testicular lumicrine factors regulate ERK, STAT, and NFKB pathways in the initial segment of the rat epididymis to prevent apoptosis.
- A comprehensive statistical analysis of predicting in vivo hazard using high-throughput in vitro screening.
- Cross-species transcriptomic analysis of mouse and rat lung exposed to chloroprene.
- Temporal concordance between apical and transcriptional points of departure for chemical risk assessment.
- Using gene expression profiling to evaluate cellular responses in mouse lungs exposed to V2O5 and a group of other mouse lung tumorigens and non-tumorigens.
- Combining transcriptomics and PBPK modeling indicates a primary role of hypoxia and altered circadian signaling in dichloromethane carcinogenicity in mouse lung and liver.
- Assessing molecular initiating events (MIEs), key events (KEs) and modulating factors (MFs) for styrene responses in mouse lungs using whole genome gene expression profiling following 1-day and multi-week exposures.
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Anesthesiology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Yale University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
What do you attribute your success to?
- His hard work and strong family support.
Favorite professional publications
- Current Reviews
Dr. Michael Brian Black MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323Get Direction
Weston, Florida 33326Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael Brian Black MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael Brian Black MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 6 Secrets of Thriving with CF
Thriving with cystic fibrosis (CF) means more than just surviving. It means truly learning to live an everyday life of fullness and wellbeing, despite having CF. While the average life expectancy of someone in the U.S. with CF may be thirty-seven, one can learn to manage the difficult symptoms,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Javier F. Vilasuso MD2601 Sw 37th Ave Miami FL 33133
- Kush Harshavardhan Tripathi M.D.4515 WILES RD STE 201 COCONUT CREEK FL 33073
- Dr. Neel Amin M.D.1164 E Oakland Park Blvd Oakland Park FL 33334
- Barry Miller1140 Kane Concourse Bay Harbour Island FL 33154
- Salomon Imiak1613 North Harrison Parkway Sunrise Florida 33323
- Dr. Vania Fernandez MD3702 Washington St Hollywood FL 33021