Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1 Brookdale Plz Brooklyn NY, 11212
Dr. Muhammad Kafeel is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kafeel specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of San Diego
Technical University of Santiago (UTESA)
American Board of Medical Specialties- Hematology & Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIAN
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continuing his education, his drive to make a difference, and passion for helping people.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical research & publications
Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11212Get Direction
Jamaica, New York 11415Get Direction
FLUSHING, NY 11358Get Direction
Dr. Muhammad I. Kafeel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kafeel
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month-year-old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- David Jin6 Clinton Court Staten Island New York 10301
- Dr. Donna T. McNamara MD92 2nd Street Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Inna Sominsky M.D.1660 E 14th St Brooklyn NY 11229
- Dr. Hal Gerstein MD225 COMMUNITY DR GREAT NECK NY 11021
- Pilar Nava-Parada20 W 72nd St New York NY 10023
- Dr. LiHong Wei M.D.17660 Union Tpke Fresh Meadows NY 11366