Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.
Plastic Surgeon4705 Towne Ctr Suite 104 Saginaw MI, 48604
William J. Pittas, DO, is an established plastic surgeon with St. Mary's of Michigan Medical Center in Saginaw, Michigan. He has 10 years of experience in his field and his areas of special expertise include trauma surgery, breast cancer surgery, skin cancer surgery, cosmetic surgery, body makeover, and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Pittas received his osteopathic medicine degree at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine/Pennsylvania State University in 2000 and subsequently trained at Jefferson Hospital, henry Ford Hospital, as well as the University of Chicago (cosmetic surgery fellowship) and Henry Ford Hospital (plastic and reconstructive surgery fellowship). Dr. Pittas is a Professor at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and professional member of the American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Saginaw Surgical Society. He was elected Top Plastic Surgeon in Michigan by Blue Cross Blue Shield in 2016.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Pennsylvania State University
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2000
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Professor at Michigan State University College of Human Medicine -
- Top Plastic Surgeon in Michigan From Blue Cross Blue Shield- 2016
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Jefferson Hospital
- Cosmetic Surgery at the University of Chicago, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Henry Ford Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association, Saginaw Surgical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- His father.
Favorite professional publications
- The White Journal
Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.'s Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48604Get Direction
Saginaw, Michigan 48304Get Direction
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48304Get Direction
Dr. William J. Pittas D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pittas
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Reasons for Undergoing a Breast Augmentation
One of the leading cosmetic surgery procedures performed in the US is breast augmentation. According to research, approximately 307,000 women received breast implants in 2011. Many of the surgeries were different, and the reasons for the surgeries also varied. The majority of women who decide to...
- Dr. Steven Michael Morris M.D.900 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Mark C Komorowski MD610 S Trumbull Street Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Edgar L Allport MD4701 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Anthony Mehdi Zacharek MD800 COOPER AVE STE 1 SAGINAW MI 48602
- Dr. Robert Louis Borenitsch DO5200 STATE ST SAGINAW MI 48603
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Milewski D.O.2551 MCLEOD DR S SAGINAW MI 48604