Dentist4725 Dorchester Rd Unit 2B Niagara Falls Ontario, L2E 0A8
Extraction-wisdom teeth-Complicated / Non Complicated
Root Canal Treatment
Crowns / Bridges / Veneers
Dentures -Complete / Partial
Free Consultations ,Second Openion.
Education and Training
Boston University DDS 0
Deepa Sharma's Expert Contributions
Yes, it is normal to have little bit of pain for a few days post-RCT, as long as the pain keeps going down from the day of treatment. Hope that helps. READ MORE
Infants start getting their lower front teeth (2) from the age of 6 months. I have seen kids getting their front teeth at age 1 year, too. I would not call it normal timing, but it would not be alarming to me either. I would not do anything and would wait for another 6 months. He might be delayed in his eruption cycle, which might be normal for him. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Dental Association Of State of Maine.
- Ontario Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Royal College Of Dental Surgons Of Canada
- American Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
What do you attribute your success to?
Being concerned, gentle, and passionate.
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association
Deepa Sharma's Practice location
Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 0A8Get Direction
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Michael Lococo4674 St Clair Avenue Niagara Falls Ontario L2E 3S8
- Nevine Younis168 Lake St St Catharines Ontario L2R 5Y7
- Tammy M. E. Perison D.D.S.425 Main St Buffalo NY 14224
- Dr. Ian Jacob Walker DDS2000 EGGERT RD AMHERST NY 14226
- Dr. Huron O Hill DDS2000 Eggert Rd Buffalo NY 14226
- Dr. Todd Ellis Shatkin DDS2500 Kensington Ave Buffalo NY 14226