Dr. Minhal Alhashim is a medical and surgical dermatologist practicing in Northern Virginia and Washington DC. Dr. Alhashim works with Integrated dermatology. She received her medical degree from King Faisal University in 2005. She is currently certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American society of dermatologic surgery and the International Society of Dermatology. In her free time she enjoys painting and skiing.
Education and Training
American Board of Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- General Surgery at Tufts Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology, International Society of Dermatology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Always treating patients like family, being thorough, and giving great care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, Skiing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20036Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58206Get Direction
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alhashim
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- The Best Anti-Aging Tips
Experts in the field of anti-aging believe that it is never too late to start the anti-aging essentials. Although it is not very obvious, the skin actually starts aging by mid-20's. The major factors that really make a difference for the killing looks are genes, daily skin routine, and sun...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Dr. Edward Stolar MD1712 I Street Northwest Washington D.C. 20006
- Dr. Zidi Berger M.D.10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817
- Margaret Sommerville5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD201 N Washington St Falls Church Virginia 22046
- Dima Ali1801 Robert Fulton Drive Reston Virginia 20191
- Dr. Joseph M Porres MD50 W Edmonston Dr Rockville MD 20852