Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD
Dermatologist800 Washington St Boston MA, 02111
Dr. Minhal Alhashim is a medical and surgical dermatologist practicing in Northern Virginia and Washington DC. Dr. Alhashim works with Integrated dermatology. She received her medical degree from King Faisal University in 2005. She is currently certified by the American Board of Dermatology. She is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American society of dermatologic surgery and the International Society of Dermatology. In her free time she enjoys painting and skiing.
Education and Training
American Board of Dermatology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- General Surgery at Tufts Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology, International Society of Dermatology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Always treating patients like family, being thorough, and giving great care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting, Skiing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Areas of researchBiotechnology, integrative dermatology
Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20036Get Direction
Fairfax , VA 22030Get Direction
GRAND FORKS, ND 58206Get Direction
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alhashim
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- How to Use Sunscreen
Sunscreens are products that protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations. Ultraviolet (UV) radiations from the sun, UVA and UVB, are known to damage the skin causing premature aging and even skin cancer. There are different types of sunscreens available in the market and the...
- Are Wrinkle Fillers Effective?
Wrinkle fillers are one of the most popular alternatives to expensive facelifts. Wrinkle filler procedures only last about 30 minutes. Once the procedure is complete, an individual will be left with a fresh look that can last for months. Just think, you can get rid of those crows feet and that...
- What Is Heat Rash: Get the Facts
A rash is a general term used to refer to any visible outbreak of the skin. Heat rash also known as "prickly heat" refers to a condition of the skin that comes as a result of the blockage of sweat ducts. This is a condition that happens when the sweat ducts cannot excrete the sweat. Once these pores...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Biotin Benefits
What is biotin?Biotin is also called vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is one of the vitamin B complex. The vitamin B complex as we all are aware is a group of key nutrients which are very much required for the good health of the nerves, heart, metabolism and digestive system. Biotin...
- Dr. Alice B Gottlieb M.D.750 Washington Street Boston MA 02111
- Dr. David Rosmarin MD800 WASHINGTON ST # 114 BOSTON MA 02111
- Dr. Dennis Lee M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Emily Patricia Tierney M.D.800 Washington St # 114 Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Yahya Argobi M.D.800 WASHINGTON ST BOSTON MA 02111
- Dr. Laine K Koch MD800 Washington St Boston MA 02111