Dr. Mark T. Kuge M.D.
Internist1481 S King St #310 Honolulu Hawaii, 96814
Mark T. Kuge, MD, is an internal medicine specialist in Honolulu, Hawaii. He received his medical degree at the University of California, San Francisco, in 1969. He interned at San Francisco General Hospital and served his residency at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Kuge is board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American Medical Association, the Honolulu County Medical Society, and the American College of Physicians.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Francisco, Sch of Med, San Francisco Ca 1969
University of California 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- San Francisco General Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, Honolulu County Medical Society, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Truly enjoying his work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Wine Connoisseur, Cooking
Dr. Mark T. Kuge M.D.'s Practice location
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814Get Direction
Dr. Mark T. Kuge M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuge
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are Carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Marina Aguiran Badua MD1712 Liliha Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Nestor C. Herana M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Serennah E. Harding352 Ulupaina Street Kailua Hawaii 96734
- Dr. Kathleen Kozak M.D.888 South King Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Dr. Kimberly L. Kyle D.O91-2141 FORT WEAVER RD EWA BEACH HI 96706
- Mr. Glenn Uto MD321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817