Dieulien Tong, DDS, is an established dentist with a private practice in San Jose, California. He received his dental degree in 1992 at the University of the Pacific and is a professional member of the Association of Vietnamese American Dentists.
Professional Society Memberships
- Association of Vietnamese American Dentists- Former Chair of the Board of Directors
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her upbringing in a poor country makes her want to work as hard as she can to raise the next generation and dedicate her time to the community.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Camping
Dieulien Tong D.D.S.'s Practice location
San Jose, California 95116Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dieulien Tong D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dieulien Tong D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dr. Mervyn Charles Chang DDS2211 Moorpark Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Munira K. Lokhandwala DDS38350 Fremont Boulevard Fremont California 94536
- David H Korb DDS6105 Snell Ave San Jose CA 95123
- Kevin Vu DMD2090 N. Capitol Ave. San Jose CA 95132
- Haleh Merat DDS6105 Snell Ave San Jose CA 95123
- Dr. Swapna Raveendranath DDS38718 Crane Ter Fremont CA 94536