Dr. Marla Conger M.D.
Pediatrician2280 Highland Village Rd Suite 130 Lewisville Texas, 75077
Dr. Marla Conger is a pediatrician practicing in Lewisville, Texas. Dr. Conger is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Conger diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Conger can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of her patients.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1983
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Medical Association, American Academy of Pediatrics
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Liking what she does and having fun.
Hobbies / Sports
- Biking, Reading
Dr. Marla Conger M.D.'s Practice location
Lewisville, Texas 75077Get Direction
HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TX 75077Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Boys and Girls Experience Autism Differently, Study Finds
When it comes to the treatment of autism, researchers are still struggling to fully understand what options are best. In addition to learning how to treat the symptoms of autism, doctors are also still trying to figure out exactly what causes the condition to develop in certain children. While there...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2605 Cherry Sage Dr Flower Mound Texas 75022
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 E Grapevine Mills Cir Grapevine TX 76051
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD4461 Coit Rd Ste 107 Frisco TX 75035
- Dr. Monica Beamer MD4443 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75010