Tina Sauerhammer, MD, FACS, is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon working at Prevea Health in Green Bay, Wisconsin. She was just 14 years of age when she started at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, 18 when she finished, and 22 when she graduated med school en route to becoming one of the youngest physicians in the country. Dr. Sauerhammer completed her general surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin and her Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a fellow of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- General Surgery at the University of Wisconsin
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Articles and Publications
- Published Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her drive, determination, and hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing the Piano and the Cello
Dr. Tina Sauerhammer M.D.'s Practice location
GREEN BAY, WI 54301Get Direction
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Tina Sauerhammer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sauerhammer
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Dr. Steven C Schmidt MD2605 DEVELOPMENT DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. James M Zasuly MD2605 DEVELOPMENT DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. Eugene H Schmitt M.D.704 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. James Lee M.D.704 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Elizabeth Amy O'connor M.D.2605 DEVELOPMENT DR GREEN BAY WI 54311
- Dr. Michael A Janitch MD1715 Dousman St Green Bay WI 54303