Toniya Singh, MD, FACC, is a remarkable cardiologist with St Louis Heart & Vascular in St. Louis, Missouri. She has 16 years of experience in her field and holds special expertise in all facets of general cardiology. She graduated from Lady Harding Medical College, University of Delhi. Her Residency and Cardiology fellowship were performed at St. Louis University Hospital where she served as Chief Resident for one year. She is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases, and Adult Echocardiography. She is a member of the American College of Cardiology, American College of Physicians/Internal Medicine and the American Medical Association. Dr. Singh is licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. She is on staff at Christian Hospital Northeast, DePaul Health Center, and Gateway Regional Medical Center. Dr. Singh performs invasive and noninvasive procedures.
Education and Training
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Butler University in Indianapolis 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Problems
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- St. Louis University (SLU) Affiliated Hospitals
- St Louis University Group of Hospitals Program
- St. Louis University Hospital
- Cardiology at St. Louis University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, The Association for Surgical Education, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Her hard work and dedication.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- American College of Cardiology Journals
Dr. Toniya Singh M.D.'s Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63136Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63136Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Toniya Singh M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Toniya Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Dr. George M. Kichura M.D.122-77 DePaul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Antonella Quattromani M.D.1035 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Tshiswaka Kayembe M.D.11520 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Richard B. Whiting M.D.1027 Bellevue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Dr. Dana P. Valencia M.D.800 West Jefferson Street Kirksville Missouri 63501
- Dr. Robert P. Ferrara MD625 S New Ballas Rd Creve Coeur MO 63141