Missale L. Mesfin, MD, is an established dermatologist in Falls Church, Virginia. She received her medical degree in 2005 at The University of Michigan and then interned at Mount Sinai Medical Center, served her residency at The University of Michigan, and completed fellowship training in Mohs Surgery at the University of Michigan. Dr. Mesfin is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is the recipient of the Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor Award from 2014 until 2017.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 2005
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- University of Michigan
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mohs Surgery at the University of Michigan
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her work ethic instilled in her by her parents and her passion for providing her patients with the best possible care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Her 2 Year Old, Keeping Active
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Dermatology Journals
Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD's Practice location
Falls Church, Virginia 22046Get Direction
VIENNA, VA 22182Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mesfin
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- How to Use Sunscreen
Sunscreens are products that protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations. Ultraviolet (UV) radiations from the sun, UVA and UVB, are known to damage the skin causing premature aging and even skin cancer. There are different types of sunscreens available in the market and the...
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- What Does Melanoma Look Like?
Most people have at least a few moles since they are common markings on the skin. Unfortunately, the signs of melanoma can be easily mistaken for moles until the disease progresses. Everyone should be familiar with the distinguishing characteristics of melanoma, as this knowledge can save lives. If...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD1145 19th Street NW Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Edward Stolar MD1712 I Street Northwest Washington D.C. 20006
- Dr. Zidi Berger M.D.10215 Fernwood Road Bethesda Maryland 20817
- Margaret Sommerville5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dima Ali1801 Robert Fulton Drive Reston Virginia 20191
- Dr. Joseph M Porres MD50 W Edmonston Dr Rockville MD 20852