Missale L. Mesfin, MD, is an established dermatologist in Falls Church, Virginia. She received her medical degree in 2005 at The University of Michigan and then interned at Mount Sinai Medical Center, served her residency at The University of Michigan, and completed fellowship training in Mohs Surgery at the University of Michigan. Dr. Mesfin is board certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a professional member of the American Academy of Dermatology. She is the recipient of the Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor Award from 2014 until 2017.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 2005
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- University of Michigan
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mohs Surgery at the University of Michigan
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her work ethic instilled in her by her parents and her passion for providing her patients with the best possible care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Her 2 Year Old, Keeping Active
Favorite professional publications
- American Academy of Dermatology Journals
Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD's Practice location
Falls Church, Virginia 22046Get Direction
VIENNA, VA 22182Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Missale L. Mesfin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mesfin
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- How Do I Get Tan Without the Sun?
There are several alternatives to a safe tan, and that includes bronzers. Tanning products are generally classified into two types:...
- Tips to Get Rid of Your Eye Bags
Under eye bags and circles are very common concerns among women. Most of us would have dealt with any one of these during different times in our lives. Cleansing with cold water or using a concealer seems to be the solution for most of us to control these two, but there is more to understand about...
- How Fast Does Hair Grow?
IntroductionHair plays a significant role when it comes to the appearance of men and women. Hair has different structures and layers. The strength of the hair is attributed to the tough protein called keratin, which is made up of amino acid chains. A hair follicle is a sheath that surrounds the...
- How Does Stress Affect Your Skin?
Similar to how stress can affect gastrointestinal issues, the skin can also be affected by emotional stress. This is because stress releases a number of hormones that trigger a chemical response in the body. Most of these responses may make the skin more sensitive. Moreover, the chemicals may cause...
- What Are the Effective Home Remedies for Rosacea?
What is Rosacea?It is a chronic skin condition that typically affects the face. It causes redness, swelling, and a pimple-like appearance on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Anyone can develop rosacea, but it is more commonly seen among females between the ages of 30 and 50 years old. Although...
- Dr. Berna Karakurum Remzi M.D.DEPARTMENT OF DERMATOLOGY CLEVELAND CLINIC CLEVELAND OH 44195
- Dr. John A. Ebner D.O.Cleveland Clinic / A-61 Dermatology Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Christopher Gasbarre DO9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Nathaniel Charter Cevasco M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Wilma F Bergfeld M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Sara Ann Lohser MDThe Cleveland Clinic Dept Of Dermatology Cleveland OH 44195