He had his own private practice for 19 years.
- Dermatology at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Pediatrics at the University of South Florida- 1979-1982
Professional Society Memberships
- Society For Pediatric Dermatology, American Academy of Dermatology
Articles and Publications
- Published in Pediatric Dermatology and National Geographic
What do you attribute your success to?
- Knowing his limits and overcoming the obstacles in his way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Wildlife Photographer, Backpack Camping
Dr. Michael J. Bond MD's Practice location
Clermont, FL 34711Get Direction
The Villages, Florida 32162Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael J. Bond MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael J. Bond MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bond
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Eczema?
Eczema refers to the chronic condition caused by the inflammation of the skin. There are different types of eczema, and the most common type of eczema is atopic dermatitis. This condition is characterized by red, dry itchy skin, which often becomes cracked and can be found in different parts of the...
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- Dr. Johnny Gurgen D.O.210 S Lake St Leesburg FL 34748
- Dr. Athena Theodosatos DO MPH3030 East Semoran Blvd Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Ferdinand Christopher Manlio DO9430 Turkey Lake Road Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Joseph A Shirer M.D.10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. John L Meisenheimer MD7300 Sandlake Commons Blvd Orlando FL 32819