He had his own private practice for 19 years.
- Dermatology at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Pediatrics at the University of South Florida- 1979-1982
Professional Society Memberships
- Society For Pediatric Dermatology, American Academy of Dermatology
Articles and Publications
- Published in Pediatric Dermatology and National Geographic
What do you attribute your success to?
- Knowing his limits and overcoming the obstacles in his way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Wildlife Photographer, Backpack Camping
Dr. Michael J. Bond MD's Practice location
Clermont, FL 34711Get Direction
The Villages, Florida 32162Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Michael J. Bond MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Michael J. Bond MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bond
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Side Effects of Acne Treatments
Most people experience acne at one point in their life. It’s very common in teens, but even older adults can encounter a breakout, especially during pregnancy. Excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt on your skin’s surface clog the pores creating pimples or tiny localized infections. Acne...
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- What Is Keratosis Pilaris and How Can We Treat It?
What is keratosis pilaris?Keratosis pilaris is a harmless skin condition that is often seen in children in adolescents. It is characterized by dry and tiny bumps on the skin, similar to a sandpaper texture. The small bumps usually appear on the face, arms, thighs, or buttocks. However, they are...
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD530 Ocoee Commerce Parkway Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Johnny Gurgen D.O.210 S Lake St Leesburg FL 34748
- Mrs. Debra Laing Grayman M.D.7932 W SAND LAKE RD ORLANDO FL 32819
- Dr. Joseph A Shirer M.D.10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
- Dr. Ferdinand Christopher Manlio DO9430 Turkey Lake Road Orlando FL 32819