Barth B. Riedel, MD, FAAOS, is an orthopedic surgeon working at Loma Linda University Health in Loma Linda, California. Conditions treated include carpal tunnel syndrome, hand and upper extremity, upper extremity fractures, and shoulder fracture. Dr. Riedel performs procedures such as injections, carpal tunnel release, and casting and splinting. He received his medical degree at Loma Linda University School of Medicine, where he served his residency and internship. Dr. Riedel is fellowship trained at USC Medical Center and is board certified by The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. he is also a professional member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the California Orthopaedic Association, and the San Bernardino County Medical Society, and Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- The critical evaluation of a new swine anthelmintic containing piperazine and carbon disulfide; parvex.
- The artificial hatching of embryonated Ascaridia galli ova.
- Sulfonamide therapy of trichinized white mice.
- Further studies of the effect of age of mice upon adult Trichinella spiralis.
- Milk as a source of some protection against the acquisition of Trichinella spiralis in mice.
- The comparative effect of some sulfonamides on experimental trichinosis in white mice.
- Further studies on hydrogen-ion concentration as a factor in age resistance to the fowl ascarid.
- Bioabsorbable Pin Fixation in Late Presenting Pediatric Radial Neck Fractures.
- Radiation Exposure and Hand Dominance Using Mini C-Arm Fluoroscopy in Hand Surgery.
- Hand and Elbow Surgery at the University of Southern California- 2011
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand, California Orthopaedic Association, San Bernardino County Medical Society
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- He feels being in this field was his calling, and his purpose is to help people.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With His 3 Daughters
Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD's Practice location
Loma Linda, California 92354Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90033Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.8599 Haven St. Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. James Reid Watson M.D.259 TERRACINA BLVD REDLANDS CA 92373
- Dr. Virchel E. Wood M.D.11370 ANDERSON ST LOMA LINDA CA 92354
- Dr. Eric K Lim MD11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Gregorius M.D.11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Moshe Wilker M.D.10841 White Oak Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730