Dr. Horace Watson MD
Orthopedist3601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Horace Watson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Watson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Watson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Horace Watson MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Nashville, Tennessee 37215Get Direction
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Physical Activity Benefits Knees
Results from a new study contradict earlier reports that exercise may not be beneficial for the knees. According to the new study, there is no doubt that exercise improves knee cartilage and the overall knee health. The researchers do agree that exercise is linked with increased chances of bony...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Marc Tressler DO353 Newshackel Island Road Hendersonville Tennessee 37075
- Dr. Robert Lowe MD2400 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. David Adam West DO5435 EDMONDSON PIKE NASHVILLE TN 37211
- Dr. Mark Rau Christofersen MD301 21st Ave North Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. William Blake Garside MD301 21st Ave North Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Tarek Galal Elalayli M.D.5651 Frist Blvd Hermitage TN 37076