In the past, he was the team orthopedist for the New York Knicks.
- University of Virginia
- Cornell University
Professional Society Memberships
- National Medical Association, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- His good upbringing, humility, and being driven by God.
Hobbies / Sports
- Basketball, Golfing
Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD's Practice location
Duluth, GA 30096Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-Amin
Excellent Doctor! Excellent bedside manner. Takes the time to listen to patients and really explains things so the patient understands.
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Dr. James L. Chappuis M.D.3161 Howell Mill Rd NW Atlanta GA 30327
- Dr. Gary A. Levengood M.D.1900 Riverside Parkway Lawrenceville Georgia 30043
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.771 OLD NORCROSS RD LAWRENCEVILLE GA 30046
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD5955 State Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30097
- William E. Frank261 Kirkland Drive Lawrenceville Georgia 30044
- Saurabh Khakharia1125 Hailey Springs Ct Marietta GA 30062