In the past, he was the team orthopedist for the New York Knicks.
- University of Virginia
- Cornell University
Professional Society Memberships
- National Medical Association, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- His good upbringing, humility, and being driven by God.
Hobbies / Sports
- Basketball, Golfing
Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD's Practice location
Duluth, GA 30096Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, IL 62702Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Saadiq El-Amin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-Amin
Excellent Doctor! Excellent bedside manner. Takes the time to listen to patients and really explains things so the patient understands.
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Dr. James L. Chappuis M.D.3161 Howell Mill Road Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Gary A. Levengood M.D.1900 Riverside Parkway Lawrenceville Georgia 30043
- Dr. Douglas B. Kasow D.O.3580 Castlegate Dr NW Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Erik Thor Bendiks MD1014 Sycamore Drive Decatur Georgia 30030
- William E. Frank261 Kirkland Drive Lawrenceville Georgia 30044
- Saurabh Khakharia1125 Hailey Springs Ct Marietta GA 30062