Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery6569 N Charles St Suite 701 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Dale Buchbinder is a vascular surgeon practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Buchbinder specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Buchbinder diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Albany Medical College
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery
Articles and Publications
- Published Over 70 Articles, Books, and Chapters
What do you attribute your success to?
- His perseverance.
Hobbies / Sports
- Photography, Fishing, Golfing, Grandson
Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, Maryland 21239Get Direction
Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Buchbinder
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Shahab Toursavadkohi M.D.22 S GREENE ST BALTIMORE MD 21201
- Dr. Alain Tanbe M.D.7927 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Andre Biuckians M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD7801 YORK RD STE 240 TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3333 N CALVERT ST BALTIMORE MD 21218