Dr. Bronier Lastrapes Costas M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery980 Johnson Ferry Rd Sandy Springs Georgia, 30342
Phone: Fax: Email: Areas of Expertise: Privileges:
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1976
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1976
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Birth Defects
- University of Minnesota
- Harvard University
Professional Society Memberships
- Southeastern Hand Society, Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association for Hand Surgery, Georgia Orthopaedic Society
Articles and Publications
Dr. Bronier Lastrapes Costas M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Bronier Lastrapes Costas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lastrapes Costas
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Jose Baez M.D.3968 Felton Hill Rd Sw Smyrna GA 30082
- Dr. Michael Mangonon D.O.3324 Peachtree Rd NE Unit 2702 Atlanta GA 30326
- Dr. Jeffrey Klugman MD980 Johnson Fy Rd NE Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Brian Adams MD3161 Howell Mill Rd NW Atlanta GA 30327
- Dr. Obinwanne Fidelis c Ugwonali MD993C Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Scott M. Levere M.D.2041 Mesa Valley Way Austell GA 30106