Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak, MD, FACOG, is an established Obstetrician and Gynecologist with Metro Medical Practice in Troy, Michigan. He is also affiliated with St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. Dr. Jaszczak specializes in gynecologic endocrinology and has been practicing since 1972. He received his medical degree in 1958 at the Medical Academy in Warszawa and then trained in Poland as well as at Wayne State University, where he served his OB/GYN residency and fellowship. Dr. Jaszczak is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a fellow of The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
Education and Training
Akademia Med W Warszawie 1958
Akademia Medyczna 1958
Medical University of Warsaw
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Poland, OBGYN at Wayne State University
- Wayne State University- 1973
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Articles and Publications
- Published 121 Research Papers & 13 Book Chapters
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal
Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.'s Practice location
Troy, Michigan 48083Get Direction
Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- Dr. Anupama Vansadia M.D.6700 N Rochester Rd Rochester Hills MI 48306
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3750 WOODWARD AVE DETROIT MI 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Sapna Murthy MD455 S Livernois Rochester Hills MI 48307
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202