Anita C. Gaind, MD, MPH, FACP, is an established internal medicine physician with Crossover Health in Walnut Creek, CA, which she joined in 2017. She is part of a multidisciplinary team including physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, and acupuncturists that provides access and quality care on-site for Visa employees. She specializes in women??s health and palliative care. Dr. Gaind received her medical degree and master degree of public health in 2002 at New York Medical College in Valhalla, New York. She also completed her bachelor degree of science in biomedical engineering at Case Western Reserve University in 1994. Dr. Gaind is the recipient the Arnold P. Gold Award for Humanism in Medicine at New York Medical College.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her family instilled in her an emphasis on learning and education. She loves to further her knowledge and skill in medicine and associated areas. Her quest in to impart better health to the populations she serves through cooperative actions, education, and prevention.
Hobbies / Sports
- Dance, Basketball
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Public Health
Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Oakland, CA 94606Get Direction
ALAMEDA, CA 94501Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaind
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- Dr. Claudine J.M. Aguilera M.D.581 Rosal Ave Oakland CA 94610
- Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.350 John Muir Pkwy Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. John P. Flaningam MD11 Hillcrest Ct Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Michelle Shute MD2850 Telegraph Ave Berkeley CA 94705
- Dr. Kenton L. Chung MD200 Muir Rd Martinez CA 94553