Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle is an internist serving patients in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. She has 34 years of experience in the nursing field and specializes in adult health and wellness. She received her BSN degree at the University of South Carolina, her doctorate of Medicine at Medical University of South Carolina, and completed her training at Allegheny General Hospital, Medical College of Pennsylvania. Dr. Davis-Seagle is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a professional member of the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association, the South Carolina Medical Association, and Charleston County Medical Society.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 1990
- Allegheny Gen Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
- Internal Medicine at Allegheny General Hospital, Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny General Hospital, Medical College of Pennsylvania
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association, South Carolina Medical Association, Charleston County Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her determination, perseverance, and education she received.
- Charleston Interfaith Crisis Ministry, and providing general medical care to adults at the homeless shelters from 1993-1999.
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Medicine
Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle M.D.'s Practice location
Mt Pleasant, South Carolina 29464Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. David Seignious M.D.3312 Maybank Hwy Johns Island SC 29455
- Dr. Monica D Lominchar MD2079 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Edward I Galaid M.D.597 S Enota Dr Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. George E Minson M.D.2845 Tricom St Charleston SC 29406
- Dr. Thomas Archibald Feely MD180 Wingo Way Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. George L Rosebrock MD3531 Mary Ader Drive Charleston SC 29414