Dr. Heather J Roberts is a board certified Dermatologist in Los Angeles, CA with over 20 years experience treating patients with conditions of the skin, hair, and nails. Dr. Roberts' mission is to provide personalized state of the art care to address the medical, surgical and cosmetic needs of her patients. She treats adults and children of all skin types. With training in both Dermatology and Internal Medicine, Dr. Roberts approaches her patients in a holistic manner to address the relationship between their general health, nutrition, lifestyle choices and their skin.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1989
University of California 1989
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Dermatology; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cedars Sinai Med Center
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
- Keck School of Medicine USC
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working hard to provide the best possible care to her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Outdoors, Hiking, Biking, Movies, Board Games
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Heather J. Roberts MD's Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90025Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Heather J. Roberts MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Heather J. Roberts MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roberts
- What is the Vulva?
The vulva is the female genital area and as such, it is prone to infections like any other part of the human body. You may be surprised to know that most women suffer from one disorder or the other in this part of the body, but only half or so get treated effectively. While some of these infections...
- What’s the Best Birth Control for Acne?
If you’re suffering from acne, birth control might help in treating it. The synthetic hormones contained in certain birth control pills could assist in decreasing the secretion of excess oil from the sebaceous glands. This can typically minimize the chances of frequent breakouts. The ingredients...
- What Is Acne: Get the Facts
Acne is a condition that affects the oil glands of the skin. The pores connect to oil glands underneath the skin. These glands form an oily substance referred to as sebum. The pores then link to the glands via a canal known as the follicle. Inside these follicles, oil transports dead skin cells...
- How Are Cold Sores Diagnosed?
A cold sore is a common viral infection which is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV. HSV is quite commonly present in all our blood streams and wakes up when our immune system gets suppressed or weak. So often when one has fever or cold, they can observe small, fluid-filled blisters, usually in a...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- Dr. Hala Koudsi M.D.3655 Lomita Blvd. Torrance CA 90505
- Janet J. Vafaie23440 Civic Center Way Malibu California 90265
- Paul Steven Yamauchi2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Mary Lee Amerian M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.800 Fairmount Ave. Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. David Meyer Amron MD120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212