Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT, 06032
Dr. Kristina Ericsson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Farmington, CT. Dr. Ericsson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ericsson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ericsson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- University of Connecticut
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her hard work.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Hiking
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal
Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH's Practice location
Farmington, CT 06032Get Direction
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607Get Direction
CARY, NC 27518Get Direction
Dr. Kristina R. Ericsson MD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ericsson
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- John B. Monaco1015 Main Street South Glastonbury Connecticut 06073
- Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski MD345 N MAIN ST WEST HARTFORD CT 06117
- Dr. Ian M. Cohen MD140 GRANDVIEW AVE WATERBURY CT 06708