Dr. John Wallace is a podiatrist practicing in Merchantville, New Jersey. Dr. Wallace is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Wallace diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Podiatric Medical Association, The New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- His passion for science, and great professors he has had along the way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Rock Musician, Guitars, Drums
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
Dr. John Wallace DPM's Practice location
Merchantville, New Jersey 08109Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Wallace DPM | Orthopedist | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Wallace DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Dr. Fred Birnbaum DPMOxford Crossing Fairless Hills Pa 19036
- Dr. Sheldon Jeffrey Siegel DPM, FACFAS3554 Hulmeville Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella DPM716 W GERMANTOWN PIKE EAST NORRITON PA 19403
- Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.931 E Haverford Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Albert Mosheyev DPM8815 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Steven Cancell D.P.M.3 cooper plaza Camden NJ 08103