Dr. John Wallace DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery702 W Maple Ave Merchantville New Jersey, 08109
Dr. John Wallace is a podiatrist practicing in Merchantville, New Jersey. Dr. Wallace is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Wallace diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Podiatric Medical Association, The New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- His passion for science, and great professors he has had along the way.
Hobbies / Sports
- Rock Musician, Guitars, Drums
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
Dr. John Wallace DPM's Practice location
Merchantville, New Jersey 08109Get Direction
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- Dr. Fred Birnbaum DPMOxford Crossing Fairless Hills Pa 19036
- Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella DPM716 W GERMANTOWN PIKE EAST NORRITON PA 19403
- Dr. Sheldon Jeffrey Siegel DPM, FACFAS3554 Hulmeville Rd Bensalem PA 19020
- Samuel Quartey DPM6100 Jefferson street Philadelphia Pa 19151
- Dr. Joseph Megara, III DPM204 Grove Ave Ste. G Thorofare NJ 08086
- Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.931 E Haverford Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010