Dr. Lino J. DeGuzman M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology16100 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA, 92618
Dr. Lino DeGuzman is a gastroenterologist practicing in Irvine, CA. Dr. DeGuzman specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. DeGuzman performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Gastroenterology at the University of Illinois
Professional Society Memberships
- American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Hobbies / Sports
- Snowboarding, White Water Surfing, Photography, Ballroom Dancing, Painting
Favorite professional publications
- The American Journal of Gastroenterology
Dr. Lino J. DeGuzman M.D.'s Practice location
Irvine, CA 92618Get Direction
Newport Beach, California 92663Get Direction
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Why Men Need a Colonoscopy
The Colon is the last organ of the digestive system. It can also be referred to as the large intestine, and it runs from the small intestine to the back passage. A colonoscopy is a procedure used to inspect the colon. The colon is a cancer prone area, and a colonoscopy is used to detect ulcers,...
- Celiac Disease Myths: Unmasking the Truth
Many people struggle with the misconceptions propagated about celiac condition that are circulating on the web. We will look at a few common myths that are circulating to unmask the truths behind them. With an increase of celiac disease awareness, there has been an explosion of grocery stores with...
- What Is the Main Cause of Liver Cancer?
What is the main function of the liver?The liver serves as one of the most useful organs in the human body. It carries out many important functions that help sustain life and keep balance within the body. The liver does the following functions:...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s Disease?Crohn’s is a chronic case of inflammatory disease that tends to have an impact on the intestines. It mainly leads to breaking of the lining of both the small and the large intestines. This disease also affects the digestive system starting from the mouth to the anus....
- Is Jaundice Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Jaundice is a condition that’s characterized by the yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Jaundice itself isn’t a disease but it is an indication of possible underlying diseases. It develops when there’s excessive bilirubin in the body. The following medical conditions are...
- Dr. Mazen Jamal M.D., M.P.H.2097 Compton Ave Corona California 92881
- Dr. Alaa Abousaif MD1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Andrew C Ko M.D.11100 Warner Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Mr. Haig Najarian MD1140 W Laveta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Scott P Sainburg M.D.1847 SUNNYCREST DR FULLERTON CA 92835
- Dr. Thai-van Xuan Nguyen M.D.10861 Cherry St Los Alamitos CA 90720