Gail Alexander, MD, MPH, is an established psychiatrist who works at her own private practice in Medford, OR. She received her medical degree in 1966 at New York University School of Medicine and trained at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Yeshiva University.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1966
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Psychiatry; Greenwich Hosp, Internal Medicine; Greenwich Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Einstein Coll Med/Montefior
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga, Gardening, Reading
Favorite professional publications
- The Green Journal
Dr. Gail Alexander MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75230Get Direction
Medford, OR 97504Get Direction
Ashland, Oregon 97520Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gail Alexander MD | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gail Alexander MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alexander
- How Common is Binge-Eating Disorder?
Individuals with Binge eating disorder (BED) experience episodes of binge eating or excess eating. They may also skip meals constantly, but they will not purge after binges. Although not always, the condition can eventually cause significant weight gain. Most people with BED try to hide their binge...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- What Is Trichotillomania: Causes and Symptoms
IntroductionTrichotillomania is also known as the hair-pulling disorder. It is categorized as a mental disorder, wherein there is an involvement of an irresistible as well as a recurrent urge to pull out the hair from the scalp, eyebrows, and other parts of the body with hair.The urge to pull one's...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- How Is Schizophrenia Diagnosed?
The typical cases of schizophrenia are easy to diagnose. The difficult to diagnose are those belonging to an ill-defined group that includes the so-called latent cases, borderline, character disorder, quasi-psychotic psychopaths, severe personality difficulties, and so on. The diagnosis made in...
- Tips for Parents who are Raising a Child with Autism
If you are a parent who has a child with autism, you need to be proactive when it comes to understand your child's condition, and weighing out different treatments options. It is common for you to work with a multitude of people to help make the best decision for your child. A child's ability to...
- Dr. Andrew Klymiuk M.D.6750 Hillcrest Plaza Dr Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Inna Kogan MD13101 Preston Rd Dallas Texas 75240
- Dr. Lisa Diane Fairweather D.O.4016 Gateway Drive Colleyville TX 76034
- Lawrence V. Tucker5000 Legacy Drive Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. William T Goldman MD542 Silicon Dr Southlake TX 76092
- Dr. Janet Lynne Lawhon DO5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390