Noelle Naiden is a psychologist practicing in MISSOULA, MT. Noelle specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Noelle evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Noelle because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Noelle Marie Naiden L.C.P.C.'s Practice location
MISSOULA, MT 59802Get Direction
Noelle Marie Naiden L.C.P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Meditate to Concentrate: The Science Behind Meditation
The science behind meditationPeople who meditate use their brain in such a way that it helps them avoid distraction and concentrate on the their task, says a new study. People who meditate regularly have less activity in that part of the brain associated with distractions and day dreaming....
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Dr. Ellen Claire Yoshimura PH.D.128 S 6TH ST W MISSOULA MT 59801
- Mr. Bernard J Balleweg PHD125 Bank Street Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. William D Patenaude PHD500 W BROADWAY ST MISSOULA MT 59802
- Dr. Julie Hergenrather PHD900 N Orange St Missoula MT 59802
- Dr. Michael Joseph Scolatti PH.D.49 Darlene Dr Missoula MT 59801
- Dr. Roni Kay Lett PHD128 S 6th St W Missoula MT 59801