Dr. Keith Larson is a dentist practicing in Beaverton, Oregon. Dr. Larson specializes in diagnoses and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. His practice, for the past 8 years, is limited to treatment of sleep apnea and snoring with oral appliances.
Professional Society Memberships
- Oregon Dental Association- Past President
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Grandchildren, Archery, Chess
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD's Practice location
Beaverton, Oregon 97006 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Kevin R. Edwards DDS< LLC 833 SW 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Dr. Conway F. Jensen D.D.S. 101 Northwest 12th Street Battleground Washington 98604
- Dr. Manami Yamaguchi MANAMI YAMAGUCHI DMD 15074 Bangy Road Lake Oswego Oregon 97035
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D. 12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Ted C. Weesner DDS 9300 Se 91st Ave Happy Valley OR 97086
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD 1600 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Portland OR 97225