Dr. Keith Larson is a dentist practicing in Beaverton, Oregon. Dr. Larson specializes in diagnoses and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. His practice, for the past 8 years, is limited to treatment of sleep apnea and snoring with oral appliances.
Professional Society Memberships
- Oregon Dental Association- Past President
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Grandchildren, Archery, Chess
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD's Practice location
Beaverton, Oregon 97006Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Donald Nimz DMD16230 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD MILWAUKIE OR 97267
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- East Wind Care7546 NE Shaleen St, Hillsboro Oregon 97124
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Tasha Marie Bollermann D.M.D.833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205