Dr. Keith Larson is a dentist practicing in Beaverton, Oregon. Dr. Larson specializes in diagnoses and treatment of sleep disordered breathing. His practice, for the past 8 years, is limited to treatment of sleep apnea and snoring with oral appliances.
Professional Society Memberships
- Oregon Dental Association- Past President
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Grandchildren, Archery, Chess
Favorite professional publications
- The Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD's Practice location
Beaverton, Oregon 97006 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Keith R. Larson DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larson
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Katherine M. Graham D.M.D. 12672 NW Barnes Rd Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Christine M. Chin DMD 1600 SW Cedar Hills Blvd Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Fay A Gyapong DMD 833 Sw 11th Ave Portland OR 97205
- Kris M. Blodgett DMD 4690 Southwest Hall Boulevard Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Jagjit S. Bhui DMD 9300 NE Vancouver Mall Dr Vancouver Washington 98662
- Dr. Linh B Tran DMD 9370 SW Greenburg Rd Portland OR 97223