Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD
Internist233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York, 11205
Roger Alan Wooden, MD, is an established internist who works at AdvantageCare Physicians in Brooklyn, New York. He received his medical degree in 2005 at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and then trained at Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Wooden is an active member of the American Medical Association.
- Lenox Hill Hospital- 2008
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- His work ethic, being thorough and taking the time to educate his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time in New York City
Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, New York 11205Get Direction
BROOKLYN, NY 11207Get Direction
Astoria, NY 11105Get Direction
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- Dr. Peyman Younesi M.D.9131 175TH ST JAMAICA NY 11432
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Cristian Harghel M.D.220-41 Union Tpke Oakland Gardens New York 11364