Dr. Lorena Surber is a Dentist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Surber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Charleston Area Medical Center (General Practice)
Professional Society Memberships
- West Virginia Dental Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics, Kanawha Valley Dental Society
Hobbies / Sports
- Gardening, Concerts, Even\ts
Lorena M. Surber DDS's Practice location
Charleston, WV 25301Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lorena M. Surber DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lorena M. Surber DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Mark Wilson Simpson DDS255 Washington Street, Ravenwood, WV Ravenswood WV 26164
- Dr. Christen Keely Simpson DDS, MBA400 Allen Dr. Charleston WV 25302
- Charles W Rhodes D.D.S.871 Oakwood Rd Charleston WV 25314
- Dr. Gerald A Clark DDS1218 Virginia St E Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Alex Warren Skaff DDS1200 Quarrier St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Mitri A Ghareeb D.D.S.814 Cross Lanes Dr Charleston WV 25313