Dr. Bruce Greenfield is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Las Cruces, NM. Dr. Greenfield specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- Stanford University
- Stanford University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
Articles and Publications
- Published Articles
What do you attribute your success to?
- His dedication, research, education, and drive to make a difference.
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Playing Tennis, Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- All major medical research & publications
Bruce M. Greenfield's Practice location
Las Cruces, NM 88011Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bruce M. Greenfield | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bruce M. Greenfield's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Woman Who Battled Lymphoma Three Times Starts Support Group
Battling cancer is just that - a battle. To make it through once is an incredible feat, but one Virginia Beach woman survived the terrible condition three times. Now, she is starting a support group so other women can have the incredible outcome she had as well.Lynne's storyUnfortunately, most...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Bruce M. Greenfield 2530 S Telshor Las Cruces NM 88011
- Dr. Kanwaldeep Kaur Rasila M.D.2530 Southtelshor Blvd Las Cruces NM 88011
- Dr. Mandeep Dhami MD4351 E. LOHMAN AVE LAS CRUCES NM 88011
- Dr. Bishnu Rauth MD4351 E Lohman Ave Las Cruces NM 88011
- Mr. Shravan Kumar Narmala M.D.1160 Commerce Dr Las Cruces NM 88011
- Dr. Parikshit Padhi MD2530 S TELSHOR BLVD SUITE 107 LAS CRUCES NM 88011