Dr. Namik Yusufov is a Board Certified General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the New York area for more than 12 years. Dr. Yusufov is experienced in TMJ, Sealants and Scaling and Root Planing. He was awarded ...
Education and Training
New York University Dental School D.D.S. 1997
Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS's Expert Contributions
- Top Rated Doctors and DentistsTop Rated Doctors and Dentists
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- General Dentistry
- Comprehensive Evaluation / Oral Examination
- Scaling And Root Planing
- Dental Implants
- Full Smile Makeover
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Bone And Soft Tissue Grafting
- Gum Reshaping
- Sinus Lift
- Tmj Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Root Canal Treatment
- Laser Dentistry
- Custom Mouth Guards
- Occlusal Guard
- Functional Appliances
- Board CertifiedNortheast Regional Board
- Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry (Cosmetic Dentistry); UCLA/IDEA (Occlusion); Advanced Continuing Dental Education/Craniofacial Specialization for 6 Years
What do you attribute your success to?
- Having been involved as a dental assistant since age 14, then total immersion in the training and practice fields. He continuously raises the bar to challenge himself and achieve greater competencies.
Hobbies / Sports
- Building Wooden Ship Models
Favorite professional publications
- IDEA Courses
Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS's Practice location
New York, New York 10001 Get Direction
LONG BRANCH, NJ 07740 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yusufov
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD 1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D. 1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S. 479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Forouzan Ghaffari DMD 700 Passaic Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Shaul Hubscher D.D.S 693 Columbus Ave New York New York 10025
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS 87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306