Shikha Batra, DMD, is an established general and cosmetic dentist who works at Troy Dental Studio in Troy, Michigan. She features twenty years of experience in her field and has special expertise in implant dentistry, safe dentistry, and Invisalign. Dr. Batra received her dental degree in 1997 at The University of Pennsylvania. Professional society memberships include the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association, and the Oakland County Dental Society.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania D.M.D. 1997
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Oakland County Dental Society
Dr. Shikha Batra D.M.D's Practice location
TROY, MI 48084Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shikha Batra D.M.D | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shikha Batra D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Batra
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Russell A Sassack DDS43771 Van Dyke Ave Sterling Heights MI 48314
- Dr. Wendell D. Lawrence D.D.S.25865 Twelve Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Frederick Roy Bonds DDS1231 N Mission St Mount Pleasant MI 48858
- Dr. Rami Essak DMD24100 drake road farmington hills MI 48335
- Dr. Stephen Jarvie D.D.S.42000 6 Mile Rd Northville MI 48168
- Dr. Nida Alshaikh DDS714 Patricia Pl Dr Westland Michigan 48185