Faiz Hasham, MD, FFARCSI, is an established anesthesiologist who works at Northwell Health Staten Island University in Staten Island, New York, where he acts as Director of Service/ Director of Obstetric Anesthesiology of Anesthesiology. Dr. Hasham received his medical degree from the Medical School at Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in 1981. He completed an obstetric anesthesia fellowship at the University of Louisville School of Medicine in Louisville, Kentucky, and was a research fellow at the University of Newcastle in England, UK. Dr. Hasham is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, England, and is certified by the Faculty of Anesthetists at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FFARCSI) since 1989. Dr. Hasham maintains active professional society memberships with the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the American Medical Association, and the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
- University Louisville School Of Med
- University of Louisville School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Medical Association, The Royal Society of Medicine
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Running, Walking His Dog
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Clinical Anesthesia
Dr. Faiz Hasham MD's Practice location
STATEN ISLAND, NY 10305Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Faiz Hasham MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Faiz Hasham MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Side Effects of Flexeril and How to Minimize Them
Generic Name: CyclobenzaprineBrand Name: Amrix, Flexeril, Fexmid.What Is Flexeril?Flexeril is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the nerve impulses or pain sensations that are sent to the brain. Flexeril can be used as a short-term treatment for healing muscle spasms.Patients suffering from...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052