Isaac David Tawil, DDS, DIADI, FICOI, FADFE, is an established dentist and implantologist who maintains a dental practice in Brooklyn, New York. He utilizes some of the most advanced tools in the dental field to ensure patients get the best dental care available. Dr. Tawil takes a proactive approach to reaching out to his patients to make sure they understand the importance of proper nutrition, diet, brushing and flossing, fluoride, and regular dental checkups. He received his dental degree in 2003 at NYU College of Dentistry. He is a Fellow in the International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics and a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. In addition, Dr. Tawil is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and recipient of a President Award for Outstanding Achievements with Volunteer Work Around the World and a NYU Student Achievement Award.
Education and Training
CUNY Brooklyn College B.S. 1998
University Of Dental Medicine DDS 2003
- General And Family Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Resorative Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Bridges & Crowns
- Cosmetic Whitening
- Gum Lift
- Implant Placement
- Inlays And Onlays
- Oral Exam
- Pediatric Services
- Perio Health
- Scaling And Planing
- Tissue Graft
- Tmj Therapy
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Zoom Whitening
- Professional MemberSecond District Dental Society
- FellowInternational Congress of Oral Implantology
- Professional MemberAcademy of Osseointegration
- Professional MemberAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional MemberAssociaton of Dental Implant Auxilaries
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Dental Implantology
- DiplomateInternational Academy of Dental Implantology
- Mount Sinai HospitalGeneral Dentistry
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Biking
Dr. Isaac David Tawil D.D.S's Practice location
BROOKLYN, NY 11228 Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11204 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Isaac David Tawil D.D.S | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Isaac David Tawil D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD 1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D. 1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S. 479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Shaul Hubscher D.D.S 693 Columbus Ave New York New York 10025
- Mr. Namik Yusufov DDS 305 W 28th St New York New York 10001
- Dmitry Kucher DDS 349 E Northfield Rd Livingston New Jersey 07039