Dr. Gregory Rauscher is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Hackensack, New Jersey. Dr. Rauscher specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1972
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1972
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1972
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- The dilemma of the expert witness: part II.
- The treatment of atypical lipoma with liposuction.
- Excision of the large congenital melanocytic nevus facilitated by the use of the tissue expander.
- Treatment of recurrent earlobe keloids.
- Effect of acute and chronic administration of ethanol on the 5-hydroxytryptamine turnover and tryptophan hydroxylase activity of the mouse brain.
- Effects of acute and chronic ethanol administration on ribosomal protein synthesis in mouse brain and liver.
- Surgical treatment of fiber-implanted scalps.
- Computer analysis of the African-American face.
- Correction of renovascular hypertension: sequential autotransplantation and nephrectomy.
- Are type IIIC lower extremity injuries an indication for primary amputation.
- Endoscopic-assisted midface lift utilizing retrograde dissection.
- Does ganglionectomy destabilize the wrist over the long-term?
- Skin Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County (Micro/Hand Surgery)
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County (Plastic Surgery)
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Skiing
Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rauscher
Dr. R is not only the best DR I have ever met, but also one of the most amazing people. He is not the kind of dr that pushes you along in a rush to get you out the door. He is patient and attentive to all your needs and questions. If it weren't for Dr. R I would not have a foot anymore. He truly was a hero to me as my life would have been much more complicated if it weren't for him stepping in and saving my foot.
Dr Rauscher is at the top of his field! He treats me with respect and is always available to assist me, as he has many times. I trust his medical opinion with my life! A
I was lucky that Dr. Raucher was attending in the hospital when I fortunately sliced a part of my finger off. He expertly reattached the finger and nail. Three months later, we are both quite satisfied with my recovery and ability to use my hand and finger. I would recommend Dr. Raucher to anyone in need of an expert doctor for hand injuries.
Dr. Gregory is the best hands specialist hands down! His staff and nurses are so helpful and super sweet.
Dr. Gregory Rauscher, MD is an EXCELLENT doctor. He is truly a doctor that cares for his patients and not only does he cares, he makes sure that his patients' understands everything that is happening or going to happen. He is a down to earth person. He is NOT the type of Doctor that treats his patients' as if they are beneath him. He is truly amazing! Definitely keeping him in my back pocket, just in case the time ever arises again. He fixed the finger that was almost lost to brand new. If there was a higher rating than number one, he it that number. He is infinitely the best in his field. Highly recommended!
Dr Rauscher is the absolute best plastic surgeon you can ever choose for your medical issue. His medical qualifications are outstanding. From personal experience,I can say that he literally saved my life. He found a rare form of cancer on my face. He operated and did all follow up care. Thanx to Dr. R I am here over 20years later to live my life to the fullest. He is compassionate and answers all questions in language you understand. He would be the only surgeon I would highly recommend.
Amazing Doctor. He took his time with me each visit and answered all of my questions. I have had an amazing experience!
Dr.Raucher is a brilliant Man with a chair side manor to match. He is patient and a perfectionist. His staff is professional and always there to answer any questions. My whole experience was Great from My consultation on. My results were beyond My expections..
Dr. Rauscher is the best. Excellent bedside manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He has been very good to us. His knowledge of medicine is impeccable . The
Awesome staff and Dr. Rauscher is the best!
I am so happy with the results of my eye lid lift. I was very apprehensive about having the procedure done and the staff, the surgical center and dr Rauscher were so supportive. I would recommend Dr Rauscher to all my friends.
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.1150 PARK AVENUE NEW YORK NY 10128
- Dr. Harrison Lee MD, DMD, FACS620 Park Avenue New York NY 10065
- Robert Tornambe110 East 66 street New York New York 10065
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Joseph Fodero M.D.220 Ridgedale Ave. Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. William B Rosenblatt MD308 E 79th St New York NY 10075