Dr. Sanjeev Jain practices Allergy and Immunology care in Freemont, California. Dr. Jain specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Jain provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Yale School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD's Practice location
VANCOUVER, WA 98683Get Direction
Camas, WA 98607Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jain
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- How do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. Pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the allergens,...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Jeffrey L Kishiyama MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Alan B Goldsobel MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Roxanne Leung MD4050 Moorpark Avenue San Jose CA 95117
- Dr. Hailen Mak MD1101 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Priti Singh MD2885 Kaiser Dr Santa Clara CA 95051