Dr. Sanjeev Jain practices Allergy and Immunology care in Freemont, California. Dr. Jain specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Jain provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Yale School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD's Practice location
VANCOUVER, WA 98683Get Direction
Camas, WA 98607Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD | Allergist and Immunologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sanjeev Jain M.D.; PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jain
- Prednisone Side Effects
PrednisonePrednisone is a corticosteroid, which prevents the release of substances in the body that lead to inflammation. It can also suppress the immune system. Prednisone can be used as an immunosuppressant or an anti-inflammatory drug. A number of conditions can be treated with prednisone. They...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- What is Anaphylaxis?
Anaphylaxis refers to a severe allergic response, which can become life threatening if not treated immediately. It is often characterized by swelling, sudden lowering of blood pressure, difficulty breathing, and dilation of blood vessels. In some severe cases, the person may go into a state of...
- Dr. Theodore Chu M.D.2500 HOSPITAL DR STE 14B MOUNTAIN VIEW CA 94040
- Mr. Steven B Machtinger MD100 South Ellsworth Avenue San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Michael Joseph Mulligan MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Valerie Chen Jerdee M.D.1300 CRANE ST MENLO PARK CA 94025
- Dr. Priti Singh MD2885 Kaiser Dr Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Hailen Mak MD1101 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304