Dr. Felicia Nesbit is a Dentist practicing in Waldorf, Maryland. Dr. Nesbit specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine, Academy of Laser Dentistry, International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology, Holistic Dental Association, American Sleep Apnea Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Pilates, Family, Fitness
Favorite professional publications
- The Townsend Letter
Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Albert Coombs D.M.D2415 Benning RD NE Washington DC 20002
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S.8101 Hinson Farm Road Alexandria VA 22306
- Eddie S Longman D.D.S.312 S Washington St Alexandria VA 22314
- Zishan A Michael DDS9400 Livingston Rd Fort Washington MD 20744
- Dr. Raymond R. Niles DDS1960 Daniel Stuart Square Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Lawrence Edward Bowers DDS711 East Capitol St. SE Washington DC 20003