Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice956 Chandler Ct Waldorf Maryland, 20602
Dr. Felicia Nesbit is a Dentist practicing in Waldorf, Maryland. Dr. Nesbit specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine, Academy of Laser Dentistry, International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology, Holistic Dental Association, American Sleep Apnea Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Pilates, Family, Fitness
Favorite professional publications
- The Townsend Letter
Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.'s Practice location
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Dr. Tongela L. Williams DDS9001 Stuart Ln. Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Karen Harriman DDS3500 Old Washington Rd Waldorf MD 20602
- Dr. David Cote D.D.S.1111 Army Navy Dr Arlington VA 22202
- Dr. Sina Malekuti DDS6120 Brandon Ave. Springfield VA 22150
- Kevin Granger D.D.S.2415 BENNING RD NE WASHINGTON DC 20002
- Dr. Tesfaye Hailemariam D.D.S.5764 Dow Avenue Alexandria VA 22304