Dr. Felicia Nesbit is a Dentist practicing in Waldorf, Maryland. Dr. Nesbit specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Professional Society Memberships
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine, Academy of Laser Dentistry, International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology, Holistic Dental Association, American Sleep Apnea Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Pilates, Family, Fitness
Favorite professional publications
- The Townsend Letter
Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Tongela L. Williams DDS9001 Stuart Ln. Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Sina Malekuti DDS6120 Brandon Ave. Springfield VA 22150
- Dr. Albert Coombs D.M.D1100 1st St Se Washington DC 20003
- Stephen Price D.D.S.5417 Backlick Rd # D Springfield VA 22151
- Dr. Zeyad Mady D.D.S.5284 Dawes Ave Alexandria VA 22311
- Dr. George Solier D.D.S.2616 Sherwood Hall Ln Alexandria VA 22306