Robert Capers Lee, DMD, is a leading dentist currently serving patients at Dental Team of Sumter in Sumter, South Carolina. After earning his Dental Medicine Doctorate in 1986 at The Medical University of South Carolina, Dr. Lee continued to build a successful career in dentistry. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the Christian Medical & Dental Associations, the Christian Dental Society, the South Carolina Dental Association, and the American Dental Association. Due to his outstanding achievements, he has earned many awards for his dedication to excellence in his field, including five awards for Top Dentist of The Midlands. Furthermore, Dr. Lee volunteers at Dental Access Day of South Carolina and has done about 30 medical missions in Venezuela, Honduras, Ecuador, Trinidad, and Peru.
Professional Society Memberships
- Christian Medical & Dental Associations, Christian Dental Society, South Carolina Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Realized he is not on this earth to serve himself but to serve others.
- Volunteers at Dental Access Day of South Carolina. He has also done about 30 medical missions in Venezuela, Honduras, Ecuador, Trinidad, and Peru.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hunting, Fishing, Spending Time With Family
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
Dr. Robert Capers Lee DMD's Practice location
SUMTER, SC 29154 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Robert Capers Lee DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Robert Capers Lee DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Catherine Mina Zybak DMD 2565 Lin-Do Ct Sumter SC 29150
- James Keith Rabon DMD 227 Alice Drive Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. William Neal Coulter DMD 2590 Lin Do Court Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Michael A Mcginnis DDS MS 1210 Wilson Hall Rd Sumter SC 29150
- Dr. Mark Sefcheck D.D.S. 129 N Washington St Sumter SC 60540
- Dr. Gregory A Wheeler DMD Sumter Family Dental Center Pa Sumter SC 29150