Joseph M. Landisi, DMD, is a leading dentist currently serving patients as the founding partner at Pelham Bay Dental Associates, launched in Bronx, New York, in 1993. Dr. Landisi is an innovative dentist in both General and Cosmetic Dentistry and also excels in root canal therapy, oral surgery, mini dental implant placement, TMJ Disorders, and Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances. After earning his dental degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1987 with Honor Awards in both Endodontics and Oral Surgery, Dr. Landisi completed a General Practice Residency at Catholic Medical Center for Brooklyn and Queens. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in his field, he maintains a professional membership with the American Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association, the Nassau County Dental Society, the Bronx County Dental Society, the International Academy of Mini Implants, and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn & Queens
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Nassau County Dental Society, The Bronx County Dental Society, International Academy of Mini Dental Implants, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Landisi
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. Robert F Perler DDS175 Memorial Hwy New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Samuel P Mufson DMD595 Chestnut Ridge Rd Woodcliff Lake NJ 07677