Dr. Jean Holdren is an internist practicing as the Medical Director at SCI Mercer, Mercer, PA. Dr. Holdren specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Holdren provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
- <p>Internal Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital - Western Pennsylvania Hospital, 1997</p>
Professional Society Memberships
American Osteopathic Association, American Medical Association, Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Hobbies / Sports
Spending Time With Finance, Gardening
Dr. Jean A. Holdren DO PC's Practice location
Mercer, PA 16137Get Direction
East Liverpool, OH 43920Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jean A. Holdren DO PC | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jean A. Holdren DO PC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Holdren
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Dr. Daniel Ferguson M.D.621 Kelly Blvd Slippery Rock PA 16057
- Dr. Robert D Multari DO2120 Likens Ln Farrell PA 16121
- Dr. Harold Martin Wrigley MD647 North Broad Street Ext Grove City PA 16127
- Dr. Troy A Jones M.D.90 Shenango St Greenville PA 16125
- Dr. James M Perry M.D.90 Shenango St Greenville PA 16125
- Dr. Mohamed K Tejpar M.D.2602 Wilmington Rd New Castle PA 16105