Julia G. Ansari M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease3131 BERGER AVE STE 200 SAN DIEGO CA, 92123
Julia G. Ansari, MD, is a leading cardiologist currently serving patients at Northern Utah Cardiology Associates and Ogden Regional Medical Center in Ogden, Utah. Throughout her two years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in interventional cardiology and electrophysiology. After earning her medical degree at St. George's University, Dr. Ansari completed her internship at Drexel University and her fellowship at Baylor University. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the American College of Cardiology.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Drexel University
- Baylor University
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Cardiology
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Never giving up, always learning, persistence and her desire to help patients improve the quality of their lives.
Hobbies / Sports
- Gym, Traveling, New Ideas
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics, Journal of the American Medical Association
Julia G. Ansari M.D.'s Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92123Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Nassir A Azimi M.D.5565 Grossmont Center Drive La Mesa CA 91942
- Curtiss T Stinis M.D.10666 N TORREY PINES RD LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Jack J. Kleid M.D.3660 Clairemont Dr. San Diego California 92117
- Dennis Goodman M.D.10820 N TORREY PINES RD LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Brett J. Berman MD321 E St Chula Vista California 91910
- Behzad Taghizadeh M.D.5555 RESERVOIR DR STE 209 SAN DIEGO CA 92120