Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD
Psychologist3780 Kilroy Airport Way Suite 370 Long Beach California, 90806
Dr. Vera Bell is a psychologist practicing in Long Beach, California. Dr. Bell specializes in the treatment of mental health problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Bell evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Bell because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychological Association, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Los Angeles County Psychological Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her early experiences working in the Los Angeles Unified School District
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Vera M. Bell PHD's Practice location
Long Beach, California 90806Get Direction
- What Is Sexting?
What is sexting?Sexting is an exchange of sexts via mobile phone. So, what is a sext? A sext is an explicit photo or sexy text, (simply put: blend of sex and text), that partners are exchanging, which often evolves into a whole sexting conversation. The sext does not have to be just a text with a...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Social ABCs: An Early Intervention Program for Autism
Autism is a condition that has been diagnosed at an increasing rate in recent year, but that remains relatively mysterious in a lot of ways. While there are many different initiatives examining the differences in the development of the brain in children with autism as compared to neurotypical...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Deborah A Berberich PHD1210 N. JEFFERSON STREET ANAHEIM CO 92807
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Dr. Julia M. Johnson LEP920 Joyce Drive Brea California 92821
- Ms. Jeanne J. Knox LMFT4000 Long Beach Blvd Long Beach CA 90807
- Dr. Cynthia A. Cotter PH.D.5020 Campus Drive Newport Beach CA 92660