Dr. Robert Hartenstein is an audiologist practicing in RUTLAND, VT. Dr. Hartenstein evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Hartenstein takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Robert W Hartenstein AU.D.'s Practice location
RUTLAND, VT 05701Get Direction
Robert W Hartenstein AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- How to Spot Breast Cancer Charity Scams
October marks another year of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The event, which started as just a week-long endeavor in 1985, is a time for the public to come together to raise awareness and fundraise for the disease. When used properly, donated funds can go towards research organizations...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Nancy Lynn Gilman AU.D.69 Allen Street Rutland VT 05701
- Philip brendon Alquiza Sanchez AUD69 ALLEN ST STE 3 RUTLAND VT 05701
- Melissa Lynn Clark AUD69 ALLEN ST STE 1 RUTLAND VT 05701
- Barbara Claire Kirk MA CCC-A88 Park St Rutland VT 05701
- Kathleen S Johnson CCC-A69 Allen St Rutland VT 05701
- Lily Victoria Hughes AU.D.69 Allen Street Rutland VT 05701